Help!!! Cuse fans in distant lands!! | Syracusefan.com

Help!!! Cuse fans in distant lands!!

CUSEinAustralia

Walk On
Love the new board, big time observer over at the Scout board and finally wanted to step on the field over here. Thanks to everyone that makes this possible! I'm over here in Australia for the next 6+ months and I don't have a solid way to watch the game. I'm hoping someone here knows a website that will be streaming the game online, even though I know this is hard since it's an ESPN3 production. I know justin.tv usually has some games covered but I was looking for something a little more solid if anything is possible. And of course I'm trying to be as legal as I can, my apologies if this thread crosses those boundaries, just a Syracuse fan Down Under trying to wake up at 6am to see some Demon Deacons get beat!

6102668363_ceebf8f591_b.jpg

Not sure if it will work down under, but try setting up an account on ATT.com and using your login there to access ESPN3. I havent tried it personally, but allegedly this works.

I appreciate the help. The AT&T thing would have definitely worked, just the only problem is that AT&T requires you to have a USA based ISP provider in order to set-up an AT&T email account. Tough luck on that one, might have someone from back home set one up for me quick and try and get me the details in time. Any other suggestions are appreciated, otherwise I'll be relying on justin.tv for my Syracuse fix.

Only thing I can suggest is what I did... asked around to get someone's Verizon acct info. If they have verizon tv, just get their acct info and log into espn3. I tend to have tons of restrictions for US IP, but this method works for me.

Also - you can let them know you don't actually log into their verizon acct anymore --- it's just a log in page tied to espn3. That may make them feel a little better about giving out the info.

just use a proxy site that allows you to use websites under their ip address. For example, i've used daveproxy.co.uk for sites in the UK from America. A google search for US based proxy should give you some choices. Once there, setup you att login trough their site (use a fake US address and contact details) then login to ESPN3.

I wanted to see if Justin TV was going to have the game and when I logged on it said the domain had been seized by the FEDS

I appreciate the help. The AT&T thing would have definitely worked, just the only problem is that AT&T requires you to have a USA based ISP provider in order to set-up an AT&T email account. Tough luck on that one, might have someone from back home set one up for me quick and try and get me the details in time. Any other suggestions are appreciated, otherwise I'll be relying on justin.tv for my Syracuse fix.

Try this: http://www.twcs.tv/sportstream/

Someone posted this in another thread. Can't be sure it will work, but it looks like they're streaming the game...