Help me out here... | Syracusefan.com

Help me out here...

Flacusian

All Conference
Admittedly I have not been on here lately save for dropping in briefly to see if anything has developed. Can someone tell me what the general consensus is as to who we may be adding to the team both in terms of 5th year transfers and 2017 & 18 recruits?

From what I understand everyone is waiting on hearing on Tuckers decision and we are also in play for Ayala. Gun to head... who do we end up landing moving forward?

Thanks and a tip o' the hat for helping me out.

Tucker.

I wouldn't be shocked with a roster of 9 but if we add another player, I'd think it would be a guard who can shoot. Maybe that will be a grad transfer.

No one knows it seems like.

It seems 50/50 at this point with Tucker - there was a GaTech "insider" who's been around and keeps insisting Tucker is going to Tech. But we haven't heard from Francis, Jake, Bees, etc about where they think Tucker is going. I don't think anyone knows with him.

Ayala has been interesting. A few weeks ago Zagoria tweeted out that Ayala told him he will staying in 2018 - but it recently came out that he is still considering 2017. If he goes to 2017, I think we have a really good chance - if he stays in 2018, who knows. It seems like he's going to take his time and it will probably go into the summer.

The other kid is Sid Wilson. Recently reclassified to 2017 and he's from Brewster. He just released his final 6 that included Cuse, UConn, St Johns, Florida, GaTech and Texas. Word is he seems to be a Texas or Florida lean. He's a SF, so I think if we do get Tucker, we wouldn't get Wilson. Other articles have been posted saying we don't have much interest in him.

No idea about transfers other than that kid from ECU who is going to visit in a few weeks.

No one knows it seems like.

It seems 50/50 at this point with Tucker - there was a GaTech "insider" who's been around and keeps insisting Tucker is going to Tech. But we haven't heard from Francis, Jake, Bees, etc about where they think Tucker is going. I don't think anyone knows with him.

Ayala has been interesting. A few weeks ago Zagoria tweeted out that Ayala told him he will staying in 2018 - but it recently came out that he is still considering 2017. If he goes to 2017, I think we have a really good chance - if he stays in 2018, who knows. It seems like he's going to take his time and it will probably go into the summer.

The other kid is Sid Wilson. Recently reclassified to 2017 and he's from Brewster. He just released his final 6 that included Cuse, UConn, St Johns, Florida, GaTech and Texas. Word is he seems to be a Texas or Florida lean. He's a SF, so I think if we do get Tucker, we wouldn't get Wilson. Other articles have been posted saying we don't have much interest in him.

No idea about transfers other than that kid from ECU who is going to visit in a few weeks.

It's amazing but that pretty much matches my understanding of the status of everything. Anybody that can keep up with all this should get some sort of prize.

Oh, I see you mentioned '18. I think Hughes is a real possibility as a transfer (sitting out next season). Other than that, it's too early but I think we are big players for Cole Swider, Jalen Carey and a host of others.

Anddddddddd now Tucker has a Duke offer, just to give you an update

did I miss Tucker committing to Duke?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom