Help needed | Syracusefan.com

Help needed

Cusefan95

All Conference
Today was the first Syracuse basketball game for my two and four year olds, and they had a blast. I’d like to do something for them to “remember” the game by, and was thinking of taking the front page of the sports section from the paper and making a poster for each kid. But - I live far enough away I’d need someone to buy two copies of the paper for me that I could pick up at a game later this year. Anyone willing-able to help, please message me. Thanks -

Today was the first Syracuse basketball game for my two and four year olds, and they had a blast. I’d like to do something for them to “remember” the game by, and was thinking of taking the front page of the sports section from the paper and making a poster for each kid. But - I live far enough away I’d need someone to buy two copies of the paper for me that I could pick up at a game later this year. Anyone willing-able to help, please message me. Thanks -
The paper sells those, I believe

I too think the ps sells front pages. But you could use the game winning shot pic. I think this is it.

692D1535-5073-4DBD-9F87-1043EF4B2162.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom