Help with downtown Syracuse hotels for Rutgers | Syracusefan.com

Help with downtown Syracuse hotels for Rutgers

realcusefan888

Walk On
Does anybody have recommendations for hotels the friday before the Rutgers game either downtown or on the hill? Have called the Genessee Grande line of hotels and $200-$250 seems steep with limited availability! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

GO CUSE!

Does anybody have recommendations for hotels the friday before the Rutgers game either downtown or on the hill? Have called the Genessee Grande line of hotels and $200-$250 seems steep with limited availability! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

GO CUSE!
crowne plaza maybe?

That new Hotel Skyler on the SU hill -- formerly the Salt City Performing Arts Center building -- looks amazing. I'm guessing it's pricey, with a limited number of rooms. But it's pretty impressive what they have done with that place.
Link: http://hotelskyler.com/

yes skyler is pricy as is crown plaza...amazing that cuse is taking > $200 hotels, most have a 2 night minimum...crazy. thanks for the help.

Big football weekend; Parents Weekend, too, I think. I know a lot of places are booked solid. You might want to jump on any availability at the Genesee Grande.

Have you tried Hotwire? Put in University Area at 3-4 star