Henson, Barnes, Marshall enter Draft | Syracusefan.com

Henson, Barnes, Marshall enter Draft

WOW. But doesn't UNC always have the gold star replacements lined up?

WOW. But doesn't UNC always have the gold star replacements lined up?

Not really, solid class but no standouts...17th ranked center, 8th ranked pf...outside of mccadoo theirs no star power at all

UNC offered me today. Roy Williams flew in Cuse this morning to watch me in my regular pickup game the ran me through a workout. After Coach Williams, myself and my mother went to lunch at Carraba's and talked and in the middle of lunch i got a phone call from Michael Jordan

After lunch i told Coach Williams i thanks but my heart, soul, and loyalty belong to Syracuse

UNC offered me today. Roy Williams flew in Cuse this morning to watch me in my regular pickup game the ran me through a workout. After Coach Williams, myself and my mother went to lunch at Carraba's and talked and in the middle of lunch i got a phone call from Michael Jordan

After lunch i told Coach Williams i thanks but my heart, soul, and loyalty belong to Syracuse
I think your 15 minutes are just about up

Carrabas? They went all out

Williams doesn't coach the women's bowling team, so I think you're confused.

nbadraft.net has them 6, 13, 16 - Anyone go out of that order, or think any of them become all-stars in the NBA? They have Zeller at 17 as well.

I think your 15 minutes are just about up
Come on, that's easily his best post ever. He just needs to be nurtured properly.

Disappointing season for UNC. I was pretty surprised when Barnes and Zeller returned last year and immediately thought they were poised for an easy final-four run. While not that far off, the injury bug won in the end. They'll survive, but it's a reminder of how easily expectations can be shattered in the world of college hoops.

nbadraft.net has them 6, 13, 16 - Anyone go out of that order, or think any of them become all-stars in the NBA? They have Zeller at 17 as well.
No.

Marshall - not athletic enough
Barnes - not athletic enough, inconsistent shooter, plays soft
Henson - way too soft, way too weak to play against 6'10 250 forwards

By my count there are now 56 underclassmen declared for the 30 1st round spots...doesn't include seniors or foreign dudes. Some of these guys are going to be very disappointed. Though not these 3 from UNC.

By my count there are now 56 underclassmen declared for the 30 1st round spots...doesn't include seniors or foreign dudes. Some of these guys are going to be very disappointed. Though not these 3 from UNC.
is there a list somewhere?

UNC will be just fine with McAdoo, Strickland, McDonald, Bullock, Hairston, and 4 frosh ranked in top-90. Not a pre-season final four pick, but by no means bare.

I wouldn't be surprised if McAdoo makes a Thomas Robinson-type transformation and they become next year's Kansas.

UNC will be just fine with McAdoo, Strickland, McDonald, Bullock, Hairston, and 4 frosh ranked in top-90. Not a pre-season final four pick, but by no means bare.

I wouldn't be surprised if McAdoo makes a Thomas Robinson-type transformation and they become next year's Kansas.
I will be floored if McAdoo doesn't declare. He's already a lottery pick.

with the second overall pick the buffalo braves select...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom