Herbs trees | Syracusefan.com

Herbs trees

tep624

Living Legend
"The Northwestern Syracuse game was the most exciting game of the day."

How many times have you heard that about any Syracuse game come out of his mouth? Let alone during a top 10 matchup of Michigan & Alabama.

Yeah we lost. Yeah it sucks. Yeah we got hosed on a PI call. Yeah the punt coverage sucked. Yeah we had a couple of fluky turnovers and Krautman missed a field goal. Yeah we committed a lot of sloppy penalties. Yeah there's a lot to be critical about.

But at least we're relevant on a national stage...and at least one of the most important talking heads thinks we were exciting. I haven't heard a Cuse game referred to as exciting by national broadcasters since the Diamond Ferri vs. BC woodshed beating.

Ugh title should be Herbstreet. Stupid spell check.

Musburger is a Northwestern alum...Herbie's comments were utterred after Brent mentioned the game...plugging his alma mater...

I just want to know who dresses the guy. He looks like a pimp from Dayton.

I honestly thought this was going to be about the smell of pot that descended over the quad after the game.

I'm being serious. It was thick. Heard lots of comments from the people walking over to the Skytop shuttles.

Ugh title should be Herbstreet. Stupid spell check.

I thought from the title this was going to be a thread about Cannabis

trees is a word on the no-tweet list you know

I thought from the title this was going to be a thread about Cannabis

trees is a word on the no-tweet list you know

Guess my iPhone has the herb on the mind lol

Kent State is also on the national radar.

So you're comparing a 1 point loss In a barn burner to a Big 10 team on a National telecast to a player running the wrong way on a play that didn''t even count?

Douchy post if there ever was one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom