Here are the refs we will see this weekend. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Here are the refs we will see this weekend.

How about this guy Brian O'Connell. This is an old picture and he is pretty white now. Doesn't do a lot of Big East games but he did our game vs Yukon this year. Not very controversial.

Here is a newer photo:

th

That'd be him. I think he's terrible but that's just my opinion.

Was Higgins part of the crew officiating that lopsided loss in last year's NCAA tournament game against Ohio State?

Yeah, and he just reffed the Marquette game as well. I can't stand him.

The tournament has been reffed really well so far. I think refs are told to officiate big east ball differently letting defenders overbody, allowing over the backs and so on.

This tournament officiating crew deserves some rings. This has been the best officiated tournament in years.
:)

Was Higgins part of the crew officiating that lopsided loss in last year's NCAA tournament game against Ohio State?
Yes. Yes he was. JB was wearing him out in the Marquette game Saturday.

Is Higgins the guy with the "tall" white hAir? If so he's my least favorite of all time. Guy sucks
That's Cahill.

He walks like he has a pole stuck up his arse and he has no chin.

The tournament has been reffed really well so far. I think refs are told to officiate big east ball differently letting defenders overbody, allowing over the backs and so on.

This tournament officiating crew deserves some rings. This has been the best officiated tournament in years.
:)
I agree for the most part but ask the Duke guards what they think.