Here are the Regional Sports Networks carrying the Cornell game | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Here are the Regional Sports Networks carrying the Cornell game

It is not on the ESPN3 schedule. YOu can move the schedule forward. There are about 30 games listed for Friday night. Not ours.

I'm going to guess since it says subject to blackout if it isn't listed on ESPN3 the game is not available there. The only thing I noticed with the FB games is that when they were blacked out on ESPN3 the day of the game in my area they were usually available on replay.

Does anyone have Dish Network? I just switched from Time Warner and am wondering why all the games are blacked out where I am (Western NY).

I at least get to see a replay at 10 pm on ROOT Pittsburgh but is this going to be an issue for all of the ACC Network games?
I've got Dish Network, and I'll base this off of my football experience.

If you have the sports pack you should be all set. Fox Sports South has shown all the regional games in HD, and I've had no issue getting them in New England.

I'm going to guess since it says subject to blackout if it isn't listed on ESPN3 the game is not available there. The only thing I noticed with the FB games is that when they were blacked out on ESPN3 the day of the game in my area they were usually available on replay.
It is not available at all on ESPN3. It does not say subject to blackout. ESPN3 is NOT carrying it. The above list is not correct. You can go to ESPN3s website and see all games that they are carrying on Friday. It is not listed.
http://espn.go.com/watchespn/#type/upcoming/startDate/20131108/ Not listed!!!

Actually now that I look ahead I won't be able to get the Fordham game on TV in Rochester either. I can only assume a large chunk of SU games that I used to be able to watch are no longer available to me. Yaaaaay ACC....having the Syracuse logo on taxi cabs in NYC should compensate for your regional fan base being blacked out however...

I find it interesting how local NBC3 talked up being part of the Acc network and yet is not picking up any of the SU games..

It is not on the ESPN3 schedule. YOu can move the schedule forward. There are about 30 games listed for Friday night. Not ours.

I'm hosed...nothing on TV here in Fairfax and not on ESPN3...I'll have to either deal with OOA or hit a sports bar...

Regional Sports Network
85920d0ea71eaeaaaa14b4f8b903c8e2-extra-small-height.png
Cornell University AT
1e871425567a0dc2cceee661adb9e138-extra-small-height.png
Syracuse

November 8th, 2013 7:00 PM

(as of November 5th, 2013 1:15 PM)

My DirecTV guide still doesn't show MSG carrying the game in NC..probably because Bobcats are playing.

HOLY CRAP! Where is it playing in Syracuse? I can't find it anywhere! (Must stay calm and breathe.)

As of now, not on OAA either. But it is on at a sports bar. On direct tv or dish.

As of now, not on OAA either. But it is on at a sports bar. On direct tv or dish.
But but but . . I like to go to the game and then come home and watch the game so the announcers can tell me what I just saw! What th'...?

I find it interesting how local NBC3 talked up being part of the Acc network and yet is not picking up any of the SU games..

I agree and feel the same way. What was that all about? It sounded good at the time. They've been invisible since.

According to my Dish Network sport pac the Cornell game will be shown on the following channels:

414 - RTRM.
420 - FOXS.
426 - RTNW.
434 - NESN.

Won't know until game tame if any, or all, will be blacked-out for me.

It looks like ESPN3 has picked up the Cornell game now.

espn.go.com/watchespn/index#type/upcoming/sport/basketball/

It looks like ESPN3 has picked up the Cornell game now.

espn.go.com/watchespn/index#type/upcoming/sport/basketball/

Nice! I don't think I should be blacked out, glad that they picked up the game.

The game will be on ESPN3.

I'm also told that ESPN3 will become a regular channel in two, three years.

Sweet, I am counting on ESPN3. UVerse Sports Pack doesn't have it.

Yes but here is the blackout map...

1319334.jpg

key_lin_e3_available.png
Available on ESPN3
key_notavailable.png
Not available
This event is not available on the ESPN networks
Cornell vs. #8 Syracuse
FRI NOV 8, 2013 7:00 PM EST
More information about blackouts
I guess I lucked out being in Alabama, however still would rather watch it on TV but they have switched our game to UNC Asheville at Kentucky. Did I mention how much I hate Kentucky and their crooked coach.

[q
uote="Deano, post: 798758, member: 30"]I guess I lucked out being in Alabama, however still would rather watch it on TV but they have switched our game to UNC Asheville at Kentucky. Did I mention how much I hate Kentucky and their crooked coach.[/quote]
This morning I found the SU-Cornell game on my Time Warner cable guide for the first time. Channel 327. Thankyou for all of your help for helping me find it.
I am 50 miles north of Syracuse by the way.

Thank you ESPN3. I don't know why they did not put it on the schedule until the last minute, but I wont complain. Much easier to watch from the comforts of home, and enjoyable to be in the chat room with my syracusefan friends, then at a sports bar with no sound and all alone!!!

For those of you in Rochester, it finally did show up as being on MSG Plus (Ch 319). Was listed as a College Football game until today

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom