Here is some more ACC paranoia... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Here is some more ACC paranoia...

We won't play in the ACC tournament until Friday right?

That's correct. UVa, SU, Dook, and UNC won't play until Friday. The only gametime that's established as of now is that UVa will play the 8-9 winner at noon on Friday. The order of the other top 3 seeds won't be determined until this weekend is over.

I dunno, but sunday until friday sounds like plenty of time for college kids to rest up. Id guess some of the lower seeded teams are going to have less rest since we have a double bye. Actually, we can say we have a 3rd Baye as well.

1) When the schedule was made last year, there was no way of knowing we would have a double bye. We could have been playing on Wednesday or Thursday.

2) I think all teams have to be there by Wednesday to participate in all the hoopla surrounding the tourney.

1) When the schedule was made last year, there was no way of knowing we would have a double bye. We could have been playing on Wednesday or Thursday.

2) I think all teams have to be there by Wednesday to participate in all the hoopla surrounding the tourney.
Will the curse of the double bye hold for the ACC as it did in the BE?

They need to soften up the heavy-hitters like BC so they can't outperform the North Carolina schools, right?

That's correct. UVa, SU, Dook, and UNC won't play until Friday. The only gametime that's established as of now is that UVa will play the 8-9 winner at noon on Friday. The order of the other top 3 seeds won't be determined until this weekend is over.

Once Duke lost to Wake that took the 4 seed out of play for Syracuse. Any Cuse fans down there can book their Friday tee times since SU will be definitely playing on Friday night.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom