Here is the link for the 360 degree fan cam! | Syracusefan.com

Here is the link for the 360 degree fan cam!

bballbeadle

Woman of a certain age
Syracuse Orange Gigapixel Fan Photo - Powered by Blakeway Panoramas

I found myself and my daughter and Mr. Bratty Brat Kid sitting right next to her getting his Brat on. You think Duke fans are obnoxious??

Anyway, this is really fun, for those of you who were at the game, or those of you who want to check up on your spouses and kids! :cool: Or parents!

The guy next to CTO wore black?! If he's on our board, get in this thread for your whoopin.

Theres so much gold to be found in the photo, love zooming in at random spots. The variety of emotions and facial expressions is priceless. Got a little scared admittedly when I zoomed in and some girl was staring that camera down like no tomorrow.

Edit thanks for sharing this beadle

308 D1, black storm coat, (open to an orange sweater you can't see), orange cap, reading my Sports illustrated during the time out. I keep on my storm coat during games because of the many pockets it offers me for my radio, I-Phone, bottle of water, peanut M&Ms and the magazine when the action begins again.

308 D1, black storm coat, (open to an orange sweater you can't see), orange cap, reading my Sports illustrated during the time out. I keep on my storm coat during games because of the many pockets it offers me for my radio, I-Phone, bottle of water, peanut M&Ms and the magazine when the action begins again.

Ha - found you in less than 5 seconds. And in the most complimentary way possible, nothing about the jacket, pockets/candy, radio, SI during a game surprises me about you.

i am 214 row e seat 3 giving the thumbs up.

Ha - found you in less than 5 seconds. And in the most complimentary way possible, nothing about the jacket, pockets/candy, radio, SI during a game surprises me about you.

Function over form.

What does the gesture of the guy next to you mean?

1551102690631.png

Last edited:
Function over form.

What does the gesture of the guy next you mean?

its a W for wisdom. An old Fraternity joke.

There you are, Steve! This is fun. I’m going to see if I can copy my picture, but technology ain’t my strong suit.

Edit: Someone tell me what to do, please!

I had to figure it out, too. I had done one screen shot before and forgotten how I did it so this time I wrote it up on my technical notes on WORD:

"Have the page you want to copy on screen. Click on the Windows icon in the lower left-hand corner. Click on the scroll bar at the top of the menu and go down to “Windows Accessories”. Click on the arrow of the drop-down menu. Click on “Snipping Tool”. You will get a screen showing the image. Put your cursor over the image and left click. The screen will dim and a copy of the image with be sent to “Pictures”. Go there and click on "Screenshots" I could attach or copy that to an E-Mail but to post it to the internet, I need to copy it from the snipping tool page. I don’t need to save it to the snipping tool page to preserve the image for my own use, however: it will still be in “Pictures”.

I always tell out-of-area acquaintances that when they span the crowd, I am the intelligent looking one. This proves that I am, at least, the best-read one.

Steve, I couldn't follow your instructions! I mainly do things on my apple iPad now, although I do have an IBM desktop with windows.

Hey, I'm in 309 Row B, right on the aisle, sandwiched between my blond daughter and a very grumpy Duke fan. To the left of my daughter is the 17 year-old little ef***r that had a 4-page thread going earlier in the season. I must say, he was so thoroughly obnoxious during this game that I almost asked his dad in front of him, "Can you guarantee me your son is going away to college next year?" I pray he is!

This feels a little bit like a HIPPA violation.

Steve, I couldn't follow your instructions! I mainly do things on my apple iPad now, although I do have an IBM desktop with windows.

Hey, I'm in 309 Row B, right on the aisle, sandwiched between my blond daughter and a very grumpy Duke fan. To the left of my daughter is the 17 year-old little ef***r that had a 4-page thread going earlier in the season. I must say, he was so thoroughly obnoxious during this game that I almost asked his dad in front of him, "Can you guarantee me your son is going away to college next year?" I pray he is!

This feels a little bit like a HIPPA violation.

19D372D0-E7F6-4218-8EB5-04286EB72D79.jpeg