Here is the perfect scenario for the move the court to the 50 yard line game | Syracusefan.com

Here is the perfect scenario for the move the court to the 50 yard line game

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
1) Versus Georgetown
2) Invite all the Cuse legends for introductions: DC, Pearl, Billy, JW, Moten, Sherm, Stevie, etc.
3) Invite all the Georgetown legends for introductions: Big John, Patrick, Zo, Michael Graham, Mutombo, AI, etc.
4) I think people would go because it would be the first turn the court game and we would rally against the Hoyas.

I am under the mindset that we will never ever see a game where the court is moved to the middle of the done

1) Versus Georgetown
2) Invite all the Cuse legends for introductions: DC, Pearl, Billy, JW, Moten, Sherm, Stevie, etc.
3) Invite all the Georgetown legends for introductions: Big John, Patrick, Zo, Michael Graham, Mutombo, AI, etc.
4) I think people would go because it would be the first turn the court game and we would rally against the Hoyas.
I could care less if we ever play Gtown again. F them. The rivalry is closed!

I am under the mindset that we will never ever see a game where the court is moved to the middle of the done

At least not until the new stadium is built ;)

Yeah.. Georgetown is having trouble just getting fans to their games this year. That ESPN segment of the "Sad G-Town Fan" was hilarious but kind of depressing lol

I could care less if we ever play Gtown again. F them. The rivalry is closed!

That is the mindset I have right now. However, I'm nostalgic. I know that as I get older, I will pine for the opportunity to relive the rivalry that defined my youthful years as an Orange fan. Those games, watching on television or listening on the radio, were part of what turned my red blood Orange. In a few years I'll be desperate to go to the Dome and watch the rivalry play out once more, like I'm a child in the 80's all over again.

I'm most looking forward to the game against Duke when the court is on the 50-yard line, played on a clear 75 degree day in February in Syracuse with the retractable roof open.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom