Here we go again! | Syracusefan.com

Here we go again!

B

BillSU

My first post at this site after moving a few times in the last ten years. My prediction is that this will become the best and everlasting site for us. No more moves due to the great people and admins here.
I will also disagree with SWC75 and say that WE will prevail tomorrow. :)

My first post at this site after moving a few times in the last ten years. My prediction is that this will become the best and everlasting site for us. No more moves due to the great people and admins here.
I will also disagree with SWC75 and say that WE will prevail tomorrow. :)

Go to Page 2. You'll see why he thinks Syracuse will win. It's the much more compelling argument for tomorrow.

The why Rhode Island will win should be titled why Rhode Island will keep it somewhat close at the half. But I realize with a game like this there isn't much of a case to make.

Go to Page 2. You'll see why he thinks Syracuse will win. It's the much more compelling argument for tomorrow.

The why Rhode Island will win should be titled why Rhode Island will keep it somewhat close at the half. But I realize with a game like this there isn't much of a case to make.
Guess he wasw incorrect in his eval.:)

Rams dominating SU on both sides of the ball since the 1st quarter. That must have been one inspiring speech Marrone gave at halftime.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom