Here's hoping the University | Syracusefan.com

Here's hoping the University

orangenauburn

2023 Cali Award Average Attendance
has a great records keeper and did a thorough investigation.

Hopefully their lawyers and investigators kept track of everything, were thorough in their investigations, kept meticulous records of their conversations and interviews, and will be able to produce these when asked.

Otherwise things are going to get U G L Y. I hope for Bernie sake the allegations are untrue, but if they are, I will feel remorseful for the young man involved and hope that Mr. Fine and whomever else may be involved / knowledgable is punished in accordance with the law and the university, community, and program can move forward.

amen.
has a great records keeper and did a thorough investigation.

Hopefully their lawyers and investigators kept track of everything, were thorough in their investigations, kept meticulous records of their conversations and interviews, and will be able to produce these when asked.

Otherwise things are going to get U G L Y. I hope for Bernie sake the allegations are untrue, but if they are, I will feel remorseful for the young man involved and hope that Mr. Fine and whomever else may be involved / knowledgable is punished in accordance with the law and the university, community, and program can move forward.
If the university investigated these collaborators and they all denied any involvement by Fine then the school should be off the hook. If these guys are changing their story know, that's a different story. Be very interesting how this all shakes out.