Here's hoping we start this year off this way... | Syracusefan.com

Here's hoping we start this year off this way...

now more then ever we HAVE to win this home opener. Not only is it against an acc school, after lasts year home debacles it is imperative to get thsoe fringe fans in the loud house. I dont want 25,000 for rhode island. either way I will be bringing the energy in my seats trying to help rally this team from the bleachers. So amped and cant believe were about to be 8 days away!!

I remember being at the game oh so well. LukerJohn from NJ's then girlfriend (Cindy) missed the opening kickoff TD as we had sent her to get us beers. Also remember talking pre-game to recruits Jerry Mackey and D'Brickashaw Ferguson who were there.

I remember being at the game oh so well. LukerJohn from NJ's then girlfriend (Cindy) missed the opening kickoff TD as we had sent her to get us beers. Also remember talking pre-game to recruits Jerry Mackey and D'Brickashaw Ferguson who were there.

Actually, that meeting you had with Mackey and Ferguson was at the KO Classic we played against Georgia Tech, maybe in 2002 (or '01).

Actually, that meeting you had with Mackey and Ferguson was at the KO Classic we played against Georgia Tech, maybe in 2002 (or '01).

Oops combining the two and yes it was the 2001 game vs. GA Tech with Mackey/Ferguson.

As you should all know by now, you have Millhouse and I to thank for that moment. We stayed in the same hotel that Wisconsin was staying at, and we took down the Special Teams meeting signs that were on our floor. Barry Alvarez' gigantic bodyguard was the coolest guy, he seemed to like us in that "you are harmless dorks but I admire how hard you try" kind of way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom