Here's how our 15 pro basketball players are doing | Syracusefan.com

Here's how our 15 pro basketball players are doing

good for them

now if they can get around to updating their record book

There are some really nice stat lines for our various products. That was a monster game from Paul Harris in the French league.

The one thing I would like to see SUAD do is put season averages in there, not just weekly updates.

I've been to Staples a couple times this year to see Wes play; I guess I'm going to have to go check out a Defenders game to see Dirty.

Glad to see Fab getting another shot. Not bad results in limited minutes.

Southerland looks like he's doing great as well. Hopefully he gets called up.

No Onuaku?

There are some really nice stat lines for our various products. That was a monster game from Paul Harris in the French league.

The one thing I would like to see SUAD do is put season averages in there, not just weekly updates.

I've been to Staples a couple times this year to see Wes play; I guess I'm going to have to go check out a Defenders game to see Dirty.

I would add that I would like to see them provide a brief explanation as to where each of these teams is or what it is? Once you get beyond the NBA I don't recognize any of the pro teams.

Glad to see Fab getting another shot. Not bad results in limited minutes.

Southerland looks like he's doing great as well. Hopefully he gets called up.

No Onuaku?
AO was listed in the article, right under scoop.

Eagles20 said:
AO was listed in the article, right under scoop.

Thanks! I totally missed the both of them. I flipped my iphone to the side and it must have go straight to Southy.

About time. I wonder why it takes the SUA so long to do the simple stuff like this. Irk.

I knew the Defenders don't play in Staples anymore, but just looked it up...The "Toyota Sports Center in El Segundo". Huh. News to me

Awesome, glad to be able to check in on our former players...

I knew the Defenders don't play in Staples anymore, but just looked it up...The "Toyota Sports Center in El Segundo". Huh. News to me
I think that's the Lakers' practice facility

just got one word for you early jumpers. something your agent won't ever tell you. kangaroos.