heres some recruiting news for everyone | Syracusefan.com

heres some recruiting news for everyone

obviously, I mean how could he pass up the opportunity to meet Deena from the Jersey Shore?

What deena is going to midnight madness?? if so im definately turning in now, wasnt going to before after the last 2

tone loc better throw it down and impress the kids

@scoutsfocus: 2014 SF Dwayne Morgan of Baltimore City (MC) has heard from Clemson, WVU, Oregon, DePaul, Syracuse, Maryland & UConn.

tone loc better throw it down and impress the kids

His funky-fresh remix of "Wild Thing" is the bomb! Who doesn't wanna "get down" when they hear "Funky Cold Medina"??
Why, these kids today...

His funky-fresh remix of "Wild Thing" is the bomb! Who doesn't wanna "get down" when they hear "Funky Cold Medina"??
Why, these kids today...
Maybe he will reninact his performance from Ace Ventura!

Come on guys Tone Loc was option B, they shot for the moon with option A and didn't quite get there. Cut them some slack. They were really close to signing a Ben Stiller look-alike for the one man stage re-enactment of "Simple Jack."

Come on guys Tone Loc was option B, they shot for the moon with option A and didn't quite get there. Cut them some slack. They were really close to signing a Ben Stiller look-alike for the one man stage re-enactment of "Simple Jack."

http://www.iamit.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/never_go_full_1.jpg

They should have signed Jack McFarlane for the one man show, "Just Jack."

I'm thinking Syracuse has a real shot here at Noel. In an interview while at Boost Mobile game in late August Noel said he's visited SU and UCONN so far and that other schools coming at him hard include Florida, Georgetown, Providence...and that he was hoping to visit Florida soon. He has also been quoted as saying Syracuse has been the one school recruiting him hardest. Couple all that with the fact that he is coming for Midnight Madness...and I'm officially allowing myself to get my hopes up that Cuse can get this committ. Guy has the talent to have a "Carmelo-like impact"...and I don't throw around statments like that often. LGO

Any other schools having a Midnight Madness type event same day as SU that he is missing to come to ours?

My favorite member of CB4 was Stab Master Arson.