Hey Dino - Find a spot for Macky | Syracusefan.com

Hey Dino - Find a spot for Macky

Would be great to have Macky MacPherson on the staff somewhere.

The guy SCREAMS SU! What an ambassador! Could not agree more!

image.jpeg

I agree. Lets get him away from Skippy and back home where he belongs.

:eat popcorn:

I grew up in PA. Was a PSU fan til I moved and knew better. Wanna crucify me? :eek:

I suppose i should of used the sarcasm font/emoticon. Didnt think it was necessary given Macky's life growing up in Syracuse, his four years devoted to the University, his grandfather's coaching, etc. Hell, his brother is on the team.

Having said all of that, I absolve you of your past PSU fandom. ;) I lived in Central PA for 4 years. Saw first hand what a sicko, cult like culture exists there around PSU football.

I suppose i should of used the sarcasm font/emoticon. Didnt think it was necessary given Macky's life growing up in Syracuse, his four years devoted to the University, his grandfather's coaching, etc. Hell, his brother is on the team.

Having said all of that, I absolve you of your past PSU fandom. ;) I lived in Central PA for 4 years. Saw first hand what a sicko, cult like culture exists there around PSU football.

Yeah--shoulda used the sarcasm font. Both of us be bad!:(

Macky's great and all, but I want Dino to assemble the best possible staff he can. And I really, really want to see Acosta retained for several reasons, but mainly because he is familiar with this system and can recruit like a madman in key areas for us.

Time to win some games. Page, turn.

Wasnt it posted before that Macky had sought a Grad Assistantship and was in someway rebuffed? I assumed that's what op was referencing.

Wasnt it posted before that Macky had sought a Grad Assistantship and was in someway rebuffed? I assumed that's what op was referencing.
He is a grad asst at La Tech. Shafer has no openings. Acosta and Atkins got him hooked up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom