Hey Guys and Girls | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Hey Guys and Girls

Bjorn sightings are far more rare than Sasquatch sightings and alien abductions. Someone call MonsterQuest!!

Is this the second coming? Is Armageddon around the corner? Will the Cubs finally win the World Series?
Yes. There is a certain magic in the air right now. I haven't stayed up late during the week in a while, but this is tempting. Might have to bust out some thread watching/notification mechanism for this bad boy.

Bjorn sightings are far more rare than Sasquatch sightings and alien abductions. Someone call MonsterQuest!!

Is this the second coming? Is Armageddon around the corner? Will the Cubs finally win the World Series?
I hope this is bjorn and not another Harold Camping.

I'm just going to be right up front with this. Are you BRNCUSEFRVCUSE?
How do you not know what your old name was? Did you just wake from a coma? Area code 315, are you Rip Van Winkle? If you don't know what your old name was how do you know that you have a new name? Do you still remember your basketball glory days?

upload_2013-10-29_18-6-0.jpeg

How do you not know what your old name was? Did you just wake from a coma? Area code 315, are you Rip Van Winkle? If you don't know what your old name was how do you know that you have a new name? Do you still remember your basketball glory days?

I don't know man it's crazy.

Can we just never let this thread go away?

Now we just need a matt24 cameo... that was his name on the old board right?

I like this thread and all, but you guys are really overreaching. No way this is bjorn. Then again, no one's seen Tristy in a while, right?

Oh, who am I kidding, no way Tristy lowers himself to be a Colts fan. I have nothing against the Colts, but they just don't scream, "Tristy fandom."

I do stand by my belief that this is not bjorn.

Oh well, continue, dreamers.;)

I like this thread and all, but you guys are really overreaching. No way this is bjorn. Then again, no one's seen Tristy in a while, right?

Oh, who am I kidding, no way Tristy lowers himself to be a Colts fan. I have nothing against the Colts, but they just don't scream, "Tristy fandom."

I do stand by my belief that this is not bjorn.

Oh well, continue, dreamers.;)
This is not a drill. This and the prior post tells you everything.
http://syracusefan.com/threads/hey-guys-and-girls.60289/#post-789661

Can we just never let this thread go away?

Now we just need a matt24 cameo... that was his name on the old board right?

Oh, please, no. His handle should've been Mr. Panic.

This thread is in serious need of some "FanFanClubClub"
He's way too busy helping run the Jacksonville Jaguars into the ground.

But don't worry, I'm sure he's got someone jotting all of this down to add to his file of anyone who has said anything negative about him or disagreed with anything he believes on the board.

Last edited: