Hey NC State... | Syracusefan.com

Hey NC State...

Lawrinson14

Master Image Editor
Growing up, I had a neighbor who was a little rambunctious brat. Always getting into some sort of trouble.

As we grew up together, he told me that it was tough living up to his two older brothers who had been successful in school and athletics.

Eventually he crawled out of his brothers' shadows by doing very well in high school and attending a very prestigious university. We are actually very good friends to this day.

Anyway NC State, too bad for you that you will never crawl out of the shadows of your two "older brothers" in UNC and Duke.

You should feel bad.

Growing up, I had a neighbor who was a little rambunctious brat. Always getting into some sort of trouble.

As we grew up together, he told me that it was tough living up to his two older brothers who had been successful in school and athletics.

Eventually he crawled out of his brothers' shadows by doing very well in high school and attending a very prestigious university. We are actually very good friends to this day.

Anyway NC State, too bad for you that you will never crawl out of the shadows of your two "older brothers" in UNC and Duke.

You should feel bad.

FWIW, NC State has a renowned Veterinary program, #3 in the country. Its engineering program is also quite reputable...right on par with Duke's in the national rankings.

th.jpg

Hey NCST

Whicta St has the Shocker, You have the Wolfpack!

You should feel something I hope!

Hey NC State,
I wore a Syracuse Athletics jacket when you introduced me as a new Faculty Member at a school wide staff meeting. Amongst 2,000 faculty members, I still got a "Go Cuse" remark.

You should feel bad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom