Hey NC State... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Hey NC State...

Hey NC State,

RaiLDtq.jpg

(From Reddit: Boyfriend sent me this from our seats (season ticket holders) during the NCSU/Syracuse game telling me I was "missing it"... )

You should feel bad.

Hey NC State,
We bumkins from ugly, rusty, snowy syracuse (the ones that didnt move to NC and take your jobs) - get this - prepare yourself, have the Gall to Yell "O" in the national anthem.

You will feal bad and bitch about it again.

Hey NC State,

ncsuecumidfield_medium.jpg

You stole ECU's football logo, and then had to take it off the field in the middle of the night after you got called out on it by the media, and after your rival stomped all over it after beating you on your own field. You should feel bad.

Hey NC State,

Your sports marketing department can't even spell your name right. You should feel bad-

ku-xlarge.jpg

I wish I could like this twice - once for the picture, and once for your name. Any time I have a layover in charlotte I run straight to terminal B to get me some bojangles.

Hey NC State,

You plagiarized LSU's marketing video, verbatim, and had to take it off youtube when the media called you out on it. You should feel bad.
Hey NC State,

ncsuecumidfield_medium.jpg

You stole ECU's football logo, and then had to take it off the field in the middle of the night after you got called out on it by the media, and after your rival stomped all over it after beating you on your own field. You should feel bad.
Methinks someone likes this type of thread, especially when certain teams are involved. ;)

Hey NC State,

I had a cumulative undergrad GPA of 2.24 from SUNY Cortland. Somehow you admitted me into your graduate studies, and I have a current overall GPA of 4.0.

I did feel bad, but now I feel somewhat smart.

However, you should feel bad.

Hey NC State:

Weird North Carolina Laws
  • No one may be a professional fortune-teller, and if one wishes to pursue the practice as an amateur, it must be practiced in a school or church.
  • It's against the law to sing off key.
  • Elephants may not be used to plow cotton fields.
  • While having sex, you must stay in the missionary position and have the shades pulled.
  • If a man and a woman who aren't married go to a hotel/motel and register themselves as married then, according to state law, they are legally married.
You should feel bad.

FWIW, NC State has a renowned Veterinary program, #3 in the country. Its engineering program is also quite reputable...right on par with Duke's in the national rankings.
Very nice...but that will not put a single point on the scoreboard.

https://www.uaf.edu/advising/preprof/vetmedicine/

Send her my way. No clue how good the program is, but heck of an experience, would give you an excuse to check out Alaska, and my wife could show her around.

How does she do in cold? lol

I don't think that would ever happen, her mother would never go for that. :) We spent the holidays up in the 'Cuse this year and she vouged 'never again' (too cold) during the winter...she was born & raised in the Carolinas.

Hey NCst your NCst surely that is enough to make you feel bad. I feel kind of bad for you . . . . . . . ok not really.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom