Hey OttoInGrotto | Syracusefan.com

Hey OttoInGrotto

CuseFaninVT

2023-24 Iggy Winner Leading Rebounder
When you bust out the new ShakeyPotatoes thread this year, can you also keep (to the best of your ability) a running total of threads dedicated to Cooney? I think that would be an intriguing stat.

When you bust out the new ShakeyPotatoes thread this year, can you also keep (to the best of your ability) a running total of threads dedicated to Cooney? I think that would be an intriguing stat.
I'm not sure what to think about CuseFaninVT heading into the season. He's been pretty shaky potatoes recently.

I'm not sure what to think about CuseFaninVT heading into the season. He's been pretty shaky potatoes recently.

Which one?

:rolling:

Heading to the gym in an hour or so to shake off my own 3-point shooting rust. Season starts Sunday night. Unfortunately I'll be on a plane to Texas at the time.

It'll be a while before the Shaky Potatoes Tracker returns - people were so confused by how that worked, even though there was an excellent preamble explaining it. He needs to start getting within range of the better totals for 3 pointers made in a year before the tracker makes its comeback.

Heading to the gym in an hour or so to shake off my own 3-point shooting rust.
There is a reason that Vermont has produced zero NBA players. Only state able to make that claim. Even New Hampshire and Maine has one each.

There is a reason that Vermont has produced zero NBA players. Only state able to make that claim. Even New Hampshire and Maine has one each.

We've got a head coach though.

I would love to see the shaky potatoes tracker back, but as I said last season, i would enjoy if it were fluid than linear. Just my one vote, if OIG or anyone else cares.

It'll be a while before the Shaky Potatoes Tracker returns - people were so confused by how that worked, even though there was an excellent preamble explaining it. He needs to start getting within range of the better totals for 3 pointers made in a year before the tracker makes its comeback.
Cap suggested you might give Mr. MvCollouugh a nickname.

Cap suggested you might give Mr. MvCollouugh a nickname.

I might be banned before the day is finished(not joking), so it might not matter to me any more. But I think others appreciate Otto's creativity as well. Of course this post may be erased as well. I guess it's much easier to do and get away with when it isn't a thread which I'll notice more quickly. I will be on the lookout now.

I'm reminded of a certain song by the band Nazareth right about now(Guns N Roses also covered it).

If anyone remembers Schindler's List, power isn't doing something because you have the right, it's restraining yourself from the act. Further, certain rights can be morally/ethically reprehensible. Oddly, the culrprit isnt't whom most may suspect(and I say so out of respect for that person, whom I think takes a little too much criticism from some of us), but I will keep silent on this as long as I could get the common courtesy of a quick reply to my relatively calm(for the situation) PM.

Last edited:
Yes, the infamous Matt Bonner! New Hampshire's only one, so far. Kaleb Joseph could be in line to be number two. He is from Nashua.