Hey Smokefree | Syracusefan.com

Hey Smokefree

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
bc4b5bfb9e515a0346c13c37a61c7da08aef5a3fca490705177ac4b2a710708f.jpg

Is he still around? I remember his constant whining over Carmelo and Rudy Gay not playing for Maryland.

I lurk on Marylands board from time to time and sadly he's been gone for a while.

Is he still around? I remember his constant whining over Carmelo and Rudy Gay not playing for Maryland.

I remember around that time there was some chatroom full of Syracuse and Maryland fans asking Mike Sullivan(I think?) recruiting questions and Tristan kept asking him why Syracuse was easily stealing Maryland’s lunch on the recruiting trails. Maryland fans were getting mad. It was funny.

I lurk on Marylands board from time to time and sadly he's been gone for a while.

Hopefully he just can’t handle following a program with a Sweet 16 ceiling.

Like "gone" gone?

Oh no like he hasn't posted on their board in a few years.

What's funny is that the posters over there loved his schtick during the Dixon/Blake years but as the years went by, Gary Williams clearly gave up on recruiting and the program went downhill he became kind of a joke.

I remember around that time there was some chatroom full of Syracuse and Maryland fans asking Mike Sullivan(I think?) recruiting questions and Tristan kept asking him why Syracuse was easily stealing Maryland’s lunch on the recruiting trails. Maryland fans were getting mad. It was funny.

Tristan's been gone for awhile now, hasn't he? I assume he is justifiably perma-banned, never to return.

Oh no like he hasn't posted on their board in a few years.

What's funny is that the posters over there loved his schtick during the Dixon/Blake years but as the years went by, Gary Williams clearly gave up on recruiting and the program went downhill he became kind of a joke.
The Maryland board used to be great, I lurked there all the time years ago

Tristan's been gone for awhile now, hasn't he? I assume he is justifiably perma-banned, never to return.

I assume so. I wasn’t around much for a few years so I don’t really know what happened. I vaguely remember he used to get banned and then come back with different variations of his name, a long time ago. His and Igor’s rivalry could make for some funny exchanges.

If you loved guys who posted incessantly about their *allegedly* luxurious lifestyle, had questionable ties to The university or city of Syracuse and talked really condescendingly to literally everyone they interacted with Tristan is your guy.

He is the one word comeback to anyone who waxes poetic about how "civil" this place was xx years ago.

The announcers last night said that Turgeon was building a fence around Maryland as far as recruiting goes, but then they did a story on how many foreign guys he had. Is it an invisible fence. Or maybe a stealth border wall?

The announcers last night said that Turgeon was building a fence around Maryland as far as recruiting goes, but then they did a story on how many foreign guys he had. Is it an invisible fence. Or maybe a stealth border wall?
He needs to go next door and work with the wannabe wall builder.

I think they said "if" he could build a fence.

And, I think UMd might be following the George Washington U template--using the DC/cosmopolitan/government nexus to attract foreign students/players.

Its a lot like Trump's wall.

If you loved guys who posted incessantly about their *allegedly* luxurious lifestyle, had questionable ties to The university or city of Syracuse and talked really condescendingly to literally everyone they interacted with Tristan is your guy.

He is the one word comeback to anyone who waxes poetic about how "civil" this place was xx years ago.

I could deal with that stuff with the occasional swat. What we couldn’t deal with is when he posted that he wished another poster would hurry up and die when he knew that poster was dying.

I could deal with that stuff with the occasional swat. What we couldn’t deal with is when he posted that he wished another poster would hurry up and die when he knew that poster was dying.

JFC

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom