Hey, SWC! | Syracusefan.com

Hey, SWC!

SWC75 said:
No. My tweets would be: "Woke up." "Put on shoes" "Took off shoes." "Put on socks." "Put shoes back on." "Took shoes off." "Put on pants."
Lol. Damn I nearly spit my drink out.

Steve, do you have a "batphone" with your own hotline when you call a radio show? I can never get through. Must be they have caller ID. lol. I screen calls too so I should just shut up.

I heard this fella call in to the morning sports show several months ago and knew it had to be SWC. Nobody but him could come up with the detailed information but him.

Steve, do you have a "batphone" with your own hotline when you call a radio show? I can never get through. Must be they have caller ID. lol. I screen calls too so I should just shut up.

I just call 671-1260 fir The Score or 315-437-7644 for ESPN radio. If there's some big story, I might get a message that the lines are busy. But usually there are not more than 1-2 callers and the producer talks to me first to tell me when i might get on. If there is about to be an interview with somebody, I might be asked to call back afterwards. But it's never been hard. That's why I like the local shows. Theya re far easier to get into than the national shows.

I just call 671-1260 fir The Score or 315-437-7644 for ESPN radio. If there's some big story, I might get a message that the lines are busy. But usually there are not more than 1-2 callers and the producer talks to me first to tell me when i might get on. If there is about to be an interview with somebody, I might be asked to call back afterwards. But it's never been hard. That's why I like the local shows. Theya re far easier to get into than the national shows.
Must be bad luck. I've never even spoken to the producer. I'll try the coaches show next year, it's been a while since I've even tried because I always got a busy signal. Thanks. I thought maybe they called you. HaHa.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom