hey vogel | Syracusefan.com

hey vogel

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
its game 7. on the road. you might wanna put in hibbert and george. holy cow, is he kidding me???? from down 1 to down 10 with those 2 on the bench. ridiculous.

yup really surprising to rest them both at the same time, considering how awful their bench is

How can this Indiana team continue to turn the ball over so much?

Boy, that Paul George is awesome thread lost a lot of steam over the course of this series.

Heat / Spurs should be a great match up. Unless of course George scores 20 second half points and I have to eat my words.

its game 7. on the road. you might wanna put in hibbert and george. holy cow, is he kidding me???? from down 1 to down 10 with those 2 on the bench. ridiculous.

He's done an amazing job getting them there. He's also made some really weird decision this series.

I really don't understand the Pacers offense. Two really good post players that are used way too far from the basket for picks and rolls? Seemed like near impossible to get ball past the foul line last night. Seeing West taking fadeaways from behind the foul line was just ridiculous. The guards for Indiana aren't very good as point guards. But I guess that's today's NBA.

Indiana doesn't really have a good ball handling team at all

Indiana doesn't really have a good ball handling team at all

With Tony Parker running the show the Heat won't get so many turnovers to feast on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom