Hey Wait a Minute... I am confused. | Syracusefan.com

Hey Wait a Minute... I am confused.

SkanSU

Starter
Bradley gave up a schollie so that Drummond could come on board at UConn ... right. That still leaves 0 (That's nil, naught, none etc) schollies for UConn ... they even owe the NCAA 3. Rodney Purvis is supposedly going to commit this week (Zags Blog) ... likely to UConn. Who gives up their schollie now? UConn is becoming a pay-to-play operation. Way to get around the NCAA sanctions Calhound. Purvis is supposed to announce tomorrow. I also guess that UConn isn't the only team. Pitino has 3 kids paying and playing as well ... talk about a really big bench.
On another front ... SJU decommit Jevon Thomas going with Allen Griffin's Dayton team.

Bradley gave up a schollie so that Drummond could come on board at UConn ... right. That still leaves 0 (That's nil, naught, none etc) schollies for UConn ... they even owe the NCAA 3. Rodney Purvis is supposedly going to commit this week (Zags Blog) ... likely to UConn. Who gives up their schollie now? UConn is becoming a pay-to-play operation. Way to get around the NCAA sanctions Calhound.
On another front ... SJU decommit Jevon Thomas going with Allen Griffin's Dayton team.

different years aren't they? drummond shows up this fall, purvis next.

Gotcha...that's right. Thanks Bees ... so Drummond goes (projected as #1 draft for next year) and Purvis comes in ... for 1 year.

Gotcha...that's right. Thanks Bees ... so Drummond goes (projected as #1 draft for next year) and Purvis comes in ... for 1 year.
Drummond may not even make it bc of academics

is it academics or bc he was in some video pimping a shoe?
sorry yes, it was the shoe video. Big East recruits mixup

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom