Hey, zombie enthusiasts | Syracusefan.com

Hey, zombie enthusiasts

jekelish

Living Legend
The British miniseries Dead Set is available on YouTube right now. Not sure how long it'll be on, but it's there now so if you like zombies, you should take advantage. I've never seen it before but have read great things and am working my way through it right now. The basic premise is this: on the night that a new season of Big Brother launches, a zombie outbreak occurs, leaving the contestants on Big Brother isolated within the house while the world goes to hell all around them.

That's a pretty good premise.

A while back someone mentioned a show that aired for a few seasons on the BBC. Some kind of post-apocalyptic event (plague?) occurred, and people were starting to rebuild society. It sounded interesting, but I can't remember what it was called. Anybody know?

That's a pretty good premise.

A while back someone mentioned a show that aired for a few seasons on the BBC. Some kind of post-apocalyptic event (plague?) occurred, and people were starting to rebuild society. It sounded interesting, but I can't remember what it was called. Anybody know?
Survivors?

If so, that's on Netflix Instant. It was 2 seasons long and pretty entertaining.