Hickey | Syracusefan.com

Hickey

Got abused today. I'm surprised he does not have whiplash from turning his head to see where the DE went.

I was there and specifically watched the Hickey/Beasley match up. Your evaluation is sooooo far from reality I won't even respond.

IMHO, our biggest problems are a result of inexperienced coordinators...especially on defense. They completely out-schemed us on both sides of the ball.

we made them look better than they are -they lose 2 games imho

I was there and specifically watched the Hickey/Beasley match up. Your evaluation is sooooo far from reality I won't even respond.

IMHO, our biggest problems are a result of inexperienced coordinators...especially on defense. They completely out-schemed us on both sides of the ball.

this is so true. thinking the exact same thing

this is so true. thinking the exact same thing
And btw...I'm a pretty mellow guy but there were a few Clemson douche bags that got me fired up. My seats were at the 50 yard line about 15 rows behind the Clemson bench. Uncharacteristically, I bet a guy ( a Clemson fan) that I could throw him all the way to the block "S" if he kept running his mouth. Thankfully, my wife decided we should move closer to her sister's seat (which suck) and I agreed.

And btw...I'm a pretty mellow guy but there were a few Clemson douche bags that got me fired up. My seats were at the 50 yard line about 15 rows behind the Clemson bench. Uncharacteristically, I bet a guy ( a Clemson fan) that I could throw him all the way to the block "S" if he kept running his mouth. Thankfully, my wife decided we should move closer to her sister's seat (which suck) and I agreed.

that's pretty surprising. the ones around me were very friendly. i was actually getting annoyed because a couple syracuse fans had a full game love fest where they just slurped it up to the Clemson guys the whole entire game. i mean non stop break down of every single one of our players, and then into our history. i don't even think he noticed we were down 4 tds, but hey it looked like he gained a bff

really ? considering he had beasley by himself all day I thought he played him well. how many times did he get beat? the few times i really watched him he shut him down.

really ? considering he had beasley by himself all day I thought he played him well. how many times did he get beat? the few times i really watched him he shut him down.

i agree. he got beat bad once, but that was it. From the stands I felt our offensive line did a good job in pass protection, but our wr's couldn't get open and that's what killed us

we had time much more than I really expected.. we had rcvrs open but Hunt threw to others, but so many times the db's were just too close.

we had time much more than I really expected.. we had rcvrs open but Hunt threw to others, but so many times the db's were just too close.

i have to go back and watch the game, but i didn't see many open receivers at all? i keyed on West a lot and he got totally shut down in man coverage. their cb's easily locked up our wr's in man to man allowing them to put 7 and 8 in the box. the only guy who could get open for us is Ashton because he is one their level athletically. i am still amazed HCDM thought our wr's were good enough that he didn't recruit any last cycle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom