Hillman Flips To BC | Syracusefan.com

Hillman Flips To BC

crazy!

Smart of Addazio to target Rutgers/Jersey recruits. Wish we had someone down there who could get in some kid's ears.

SPP and Bosco have always been BC feeder programs. BC is putting together quite a class. I am amazed personally

anomander said:
SPP and Bosco have always been BC feeder programs. BC is putting together quite a class. I am amazed personally

It can be done if you build the right foundation and develop certain relationships.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

syracuse really seems to be going after NJ juniors. Looks like a bunch of offers are on the table and they're scouting others. Will be interesting to see how much work they put into it.

syracuse really seems to be going after NJ juniors. Looks like a bunch of offers are on the table and they're scouting others. Will be interesting to see how much work they put into it.

I have noticed that. Seems like much more of a concentrated effort. I still think in order to have success we need a "NJ" guy that has established connections. I just can't see us going down there and pulling out kids without developed relationships.

Great job by Addazzio. The Andre Williams effect is already being felt
Andre Williams couldn't get 100 yards out of our defensive efforts. I like that and it bodes well for the team in Texas and next season. Our defense should be pulling kids in to the program at a faster rate IMO. I want to see a flurry of secondary additions coming soon. The holiday season is the time for kids to make up their minds and gift their parents with scholarship $ coming into their family.

I have noticed that. Seems like much more of a concentrated effort. I still think in order to have success we need a "NJ" guy that has established connections. I just can't see us going down there and pulling out kids without developed relationships.

They can be developed. George Macdonald is from Cali and went to Illinois. Most of his coaching bio is Midwest. Look at the relationships he has in Florida.

It's good that our Jersey kids are doing well at Cuse. That will partially help our coaches who are tyring to foster relationships down there.

anomander said:

We had one for years. But that ship has sailed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom