Hip Replacement!!! | Syracusefan.com

Hip Replacement!!!

Flacusian

All Conference
Underwent successful right hip replacement surgery yesterday (Tuesday) It looks as if they are going to let me go home today (Wednesday) which means I 'll be able to watch the game tonight and also be in the Chat! Really looking forward to a pain free hip since I've really been suffering since last August. Also looking forward to watching the continued development and upwards trajectory of this team which culminates in carving out a spot in the dance and doing some major damage in the tournament.

I think the best is still in the future for this group and in the end they will have made us proud!
LGO!!!!!

Gimpy!

Underwent successful right hip replacement surgery yesterday (Tuesday) It looks as if they are going to let me go home today (Wednesday) which means I 'll be able to watch the game tonight and also be in the Chat! Really looking forward to a pain free hip since I've really been suffering since last August. Also looking forward to watching the continued development and upwards trajectory of this team which culminates in carving out a spot in the dance and doing some major damage in the tournament.

I think the best is still in the future for this group and in the end they will have made us proud!
LGO!!!!!

Gimpy!
Think Phoenix please ! Good luck with your hip !

My Father had his right hip done in September, and is having his left one done at the end of this month. He was in a ton of pain after he got home and was off the morphine, but I was amazed that he was up and walking (with assistance) the day of his surgery. My pops is a tough as nails SOB. Best of luck to you on your recovery. Keep moving.

LGO!!!!!

Gimpy!

Is that you talkin'...or the Oxy? ;):)

Congratulations. But, what do they do with the old hip? Can you keep it? It is yours afterall. Assuming they didn't give it to you, did they even ask if you wanted it?

I believe there's a "core charge" so if you want to keep the hip there's no cash back..

I had knee done in 2004 .. hip 2014 ... do as much pt as possible .. I went to rehab center both times as I live alone .. a week at Sitrin for my hip I came home way ahead of where I would be without rehab

I believe there's a "core charge" so if you want to keep the hip there's no cash back..
I asked both for my hip and knee as I have a friend who does sculpture with bone .. doc said it was hazardous medical waste and law prevented it

Last edited:
Wow. In and out in one day. When my mother had hip replacement 30 years ago, she was in rehab facility for weeks. Modern medicine is amazing!

Good luck. Glad you are walking around. I know they don't waste any time these days.

You're still hip!

aa60e-34345554552b3.jpeg