Hire Mike Locksley | Syracusefan.com

Hire Mike Locksley

orangenirvana

Hall of Fame
Yes, I know the guy failed miserably as a head coach. But so what? He is a recruiting machine and that's exactly what Marrone needs desperately on this staff.

Hire him as co-Offensive Coordinator or something. Anything to get him in here, even if it means letting Nate Can't-Hackett go.

It may not be realistic, but this program needs some sort of spark on the recruiting trail.

i wouldnt go anywhere near mike locksley the guy is a train wreck

Yes, I know the guy failed miserably as a head coach. But so what? He is a recruiting machine and that's exactly what Marrone needs desperately on this staff.

Hire him as co-Offensive Coordinator or something. Anything to get him in here, even if it means letting Nate Can't-Hackett go.

It may not be realistic, but this program needs some sort of spark on the recruiting trail.

Not Locksley in particualar but a guy like him. OC with an innovative system who is a proven recruiter within 1 or 2 geographic areas. I dont need a guy that the HC says he is a good recruiter, show me his track record. I dont see one stud recruiter on this staff. Yeah Wheatley has potential but when you are dragging kids in from Michigan for visits who tour Big 10 facilities, we are basically toast after that. Even Indiana.. WE at least need to be able to hold our own, granted it will never be as good as some of these factories but it cant be embarrasing like it is now and like I said people need to see it to believe it.

Just think, if we had Locksley, he could have loaned Sales his car for his gin & juice/roofies ride.