Historically, JB's NIT teams lose games like the one tonight | Syracusefan.com

Historically, JB's NIT teams lose games like the one tonight

Orangemen

All Conference
This one was painful for a while, but they hung in and won going away. As odd as this thought would have seemed 2 hours ago, I feel a little encouraged by their performance tonight.

There's some good pieces here, and the offense has a ways to go. But as a likely bridge year to next years high potential squad, I think this team will do alright.

I essentially agree with this, only because it was one of those games in which everything seemed to be going right for the other team - multiple shot-clock beating desperation heaves, bounce after bounce, officiating, you name it.
But we still gotta get sh__ together

Maybe... but we beat Siena and St Joes in 2007/8 and La Tech last year. Im sure I could find some more.

But, as I always say - I'd much rather Boehiem teach in wins than in losses.

This one was painful for a while, but they hung in and won going away. As odd as this thought would have seemed 2 hours ago, I feel a little encouraged by their performance tonight.

There's some good pieces here, and the offense has a ways to go. But as a likely bridge year to next years high potential squad, I think this team will do alright.
they haven't really played a major team yet. I'm not sure thatchy will be "alright"Diagne's presence would have medal a bit more confident.DC is showing well so maybe he will contribute big at some point.As in most shooters Malachi is streaky.Cooney is the same. If they are both off it can hurt big time and of course if both are hitting woe be the opponent. After tonight Lydon may be contributing in his offense. Confidence will help him and he showed very well tonight.

That's why they were NIT teams. Too early to tell about this group.

This game reminded me of last year when we rarely if ever put two good halves together. So far we are in the same pattern. Good first half again Lehigh, and then we stunk it up. Bad first half against the Bonnies, and then a very solid 2nd half. I would love to see an SU team put it all together for a whole game anytime soon.

Still pretty early to tell, we will know more about this team when we get to the Bahamas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom