History of SU passing game | Syracusefan.com

History of SU passing game

upperdeck

Living Legend
before 2000 we had two 350 yd passing games, both by Marving Graves

We just saw our 20th

One QB has ever done it twice in a row, and that was Dungey who did it twice. And he had 9 in his career.

We may need to see it many times this year to have a shot at a good season. we had 7 in 2016. Lets shoot for 15 this year.

Who would have thought Mahoney and Andrew Robinson would be the group with 2 such games. Nassib with 3, Nunes 1, six QBs in all. and now its 7.

AROB - i've seen him slamming down dunks at archibald. way better athlete than he looked on the football field. also threw for over 400 both times!

AROB - i've seen him slamming down dunks at archibald. way better athlete than he looked on the football field. also threw for over 400 both times!
The crazy thing is that one of those games was against a 10 win Brian Kelly coached Cincy team.

AROB was definitely an enigma.

The crazy thing is that one of those games was against a 10 win Brian Kelly coached Cincy team.

I randomly sat 2 rows in front of A-Rob's family during that game. They didn't seem to know much about football.

How much did GRob mess him up?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom