Hmmm, did I read the box score right? | Syracusefan.com

Hmmm, did I read the box score right?

DonLightfoot

All Conference
Our bench players only scored 2 points in a total of 35 minutes?

I Am so peeved at myself for not marking down this game in my day timer. All I saw was the handshaking at the end. Thus I can't really assess how the bench players "looked" even though they hardly scored at all.

I honestly thought this thread was going to be about the Florida St player who jacked 17 3's tonight.

At least he made 5. I still remember Galloway when he played at BC last year when he went a combined 2-23 from 3 over both games and 4-29 overall.

I Am so peeved at myself for not marking down this game in my day timer. All I saw was the handshaking at the end. Thus I can't really assess how the bench players "looked" even though they hardly scored at all.

All you need to know is Chris Bell changed his number to 52 and is now the second coming of Dennis Rodman.

Chris didn’t shoot well but earned his minutes other ways tonight. Getting those misses out of his system during a win is just gravy

At least he made 5. I still remember Galloway when he played at BC last year when he went a combined 2-23 from 3 over both games and 4-29 overall.
if he makes the next 1 thats 6-18 33%. you do that 4 times and thats 24-72. they took almost 70 shots as it was and got pts off several of the misses as well.. 24x3 is 72 plus the 6 fts and thats 78. They win 78-76.. Maybe he should have taken all the shots.

Chris is really good mid range. His ball fake, one dribble jumper is really good. I wish we would curl him more into the lane. When he gets a rhythm he gets going.

His game shows more Shumpert than it does Southerland watching him through the season. That said he is closer to James in athleticism but closer to Shumpert in terms of having ability to operate inside the arc.. just so long as he isn't trying to go more than a few feet with his dribble.

Who knows how much of his potential he realizes but if he starts to rebound and defend better that's a major development.

He has to drop the Mookie tendency on bad shots too. Last night he just couldn't hit. This summer he needs to work on shooting from the corners a lot more. He is far less accurate from the corners.

Chris is really good mid range. His ball fake, one dribble jumper is really good. I wish we would curl him more into the lane. When he gets a rhythm he gets going.
Kids a straight sniper. As he gets better weak side zone defense, he, JT and JG3 are plenty of shooting, along with Jesse and Maliq owning the paint, that’s the best 5. Judah is the change up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom