Hokies | Syracusefan.com

Hokies

Iowa stinks this year. They lost to La-Lafayette and South Dakota St in some small Caribbean gym last week, looking terrible in doing so.

I know everyone here hates Buzz, but that guy is a pretty damn good coach.

I've always liked Buzz. He's shown lots of class in the past when we've beat them. He took Marquette from nothing to something. He will probably do the same with VT.

I've always liked Buzz. He's shown lots of class in the past when we've beat them. He took Marquette from nothing to something. He will probably do the same with VT.
I can't imagine he will be there long - a bigger player has to come calling soon.

They're dangerous on offense, esp with a very good PG in Robinson - but they defend really poorly and have pretty much zero inside presence...
Iowa might be the worst team in the b10

I like Buzz! And Va Tech looking good. Hope they don’t make our New Year’s Eve SAD.

Buzz may be at Va. Tech a while. There aren't many bigger jobs in college basketball than being a head coach at an ACC school. ACC head coaches don't often leave for other jobs unless they fear they're about to be fired. If Duke, Kentucky, UNC or Kansas calls, maybe, but otherwise he's likely to stay where he is.

Agreed, he’s a very good coach. I still can’t believe he left Marquette for awful Va Tech. I cannot wait for him to leave for a bigger job in Texas or the SEC.

Agreed, he’s a very good coach. I still can’t believe he left Marquette for Va Tech. I cannot wait for him to leave for a bigger job in Texas or the SEC.

Buzz may be at Va. Tech a while. There aren't many bigger jobs in college basketball than being a head coach at an ACC school. ACC head coaches don't often leave for other jobs unless they fear they're about to be fired. If Duke, Kentucky, UNC or Kansas calls, maybe, but otherwise he's likely to stay where he is.
Disagree. Unless you’re one of the big dog programs, the ACC (like the old Big East) just grinds down coaches from the middle and bottom tier programs. Long term, he’s better off going to a good SEC or Big 12 program than staying at Va Tech.

I miss Curly and can’t figure out the metamorphosis- and that’s even worse.

I like that he looks like me after I have a severe workout. He absolutely ruins his shirts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom