Holley to attend Florida | Syracusefan.com

Holley to attend Florida

With the quality of D-Linemen that SU has turned out to the Pros in the last few years, you would think some of these kids would say, "Shoot, if they can turn that 2-Star player into an NFL starter, just imagine what they could do with me!"

Last edited:
Kid could have a legit shot of starting here next year. Art Jones is about to get paid and Bromley will be drafted this year too. Syracuse isn't that bad, but hey best of luck to the kid.

There is a reason Easly said he would have done things differently if he had to again. Culture shock

Mark my words, the Gaytors will be horrible next season.

I don't think the rope around Will Muschamp's throat can get any tighter. He's a midseason firing candidate for next year.

Hope he isn't to attached to the coaching staff. They'll be bounced out of there before years end.

The Gators blow. Glad he decided to go to a lesser school.

Why on earth would a school like Florida hire a coach with no HC experience. They should have tried to see if Charlie strong was interested prior to taking Texas job, if he was fire chump, Marrone style

Kid could have a legit shot of starting here next year. Art Jones is about to get paid and Bromley will be drafted this year too. Syracuse isn't that bad, but hey best of luck to the kid.
Hey don't forget about chandler jones either !

Why on earth would a school like Florida hire a coach with no HC experience. They should have tried to see if Charlie strong was interested prior to taking Texas job, if he was fire chump, Marrone style

Charlie was an interm HC there ... didn't mix well with the UF culture as an HC ... per a few UF alums I know down here.

Muschamp is a cracker. Just can't see why a dude from Brooklyn would want to play for him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom