Hollis Thompson Declares | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Hollis Thompson Declares

Funny how much i see billy at games in the garden, how bout melo coming up for midnight madness and the florida game during te peak of the fine scandal to show support? And whats more loyal than the melo center? Maybe iverson can donate some money to gtown to build one so they can join the 20th century, o thats right, hes bankrupt...so much for that hoya education
His bad decisions were not his fault!

I feel like there are going to be a lot of disappointed folks on draft night

I am thinking KJo won't get drafted

I feel like there are going to be a lot of disappointed folks on draft night

I am thinking KJo won't get drafted
whatchu talking bout willis? I'd almost be shocked if he was.

under hoya tutelage... top 5, no question!

But BIG MAN U!!! They'll tell you that themselves and claim that that's what they're known, except I didn't know that until I read it on Hoyatalk. Didn't you know they had Ewing and Alonzo. And they just developed Greg Monroe and Roy Hibbert!!! And Syracuse doesn't develop any post players except Arinze, Rick, Hakim, Etan, Fab etc.

But BIG MAN U!!! They'll tell you that themselves and claim that that's what they're known, except I didn't know that until I read it on Hoyatalk. Didn't you know they had Ewing and Alonzo. And they just developed Greg Monroe and Roy Hibbert!!! And Syracuse doesn't develop any post players except Arinze, Rick, Hakim, Etan, Fab etc.
Go read some of the Noel thread over there, it's so hilarious.

Monroe and Hibbert are certainly solid NBA players; but I believe the only decent big man JT3 has had was Monroe, and if I'm not mistaken he was a high school All-American?

2 legit big men since 1990 does not make you Big Man U

Monroe and Hibbert are certainly solid NBA players; but I believe the only decent big man JT3 has had was Monroe, and if I'm not mistaken he was a high school All-American?

I check it out every couple days to have something to laugh at. If Noel doesn't pick us I hope he goes to Kentucky.

Big Men to Gtown = Running Backs to SU Football

Both identify to the school, but only in the past. Difference is we are heading to a conference that can help our history and Gtown is staying in the stuffhole BE that will perpetuate their suckitude.

Cupboard is bare? We have Otto Porter coming back. 2 highly recruited big men coming off of redshirts coming back...Hopkins has great potential as does Greg Whittington. We have the best player from the best high school team coming in and we are still in it for Devonta Pollard who is visiting campus April 16th. Get Noel and Pollard and this becomes the best Hoya team since Jeff Green and easily the class of the Big East.

Oh wait, how silly of me. Yes, you guys are loaded...especially up front with those highly regarded big men being redshirted...I guess there's no room for Noel.

JTIII turns shot blockers into point guards. Just what Nerlens wants I would assume. LOL.

Better call Dr. Heimlich, I think I see another 13 seed caught in your throat. That Princeton offense is really effective in March.

One thing I can assure Nerlens, is that no matter where we play Gtown next year, there'll be more SU fans at the game. #IfeelanotherMCItakeovercoming/gtownfanssuck

Loyalty? So Waiters is disloyal along with the ultimate bust Billy O and your patron saint Fatboy Melo here in NYC stinking it up?

How the hell does this a$$clown have likes? How in the world can a legitimate Syracuse fan look at a post with the handle "hoya" in it and hit 'like', no matter what was said?

That would be like being on a U.S. Military forum, seeing the handle 'AlQaedaAli', and hitting like. C'mon folks.

Loyalty? So Waiters is disloyal along with the ultimate bust Billy O and your patron saint Fatboy Melo here in NYC stinking it up?

Dion and Fab will get drafted. Owens went #3 overall in the draft.

You must see how this is different than Hollis Thompson, no?

Funny how much i see billy at games in the garden, how bout melo coming up for midnight madness and the florida game during te peak of the fine scandal to show support? And whats more loyal than the melo center? Maybe iverson can donate some money to gtown to build one so they can join the 20th century, o thats right, hes bankrupt...so much for that hoya education
A.I. is too busy spreading rumors that he'll be signing a lucrative 20k contract in the DR.

I guarantee 75% of the kids on that board weren't even born when Mourning and Mutombo were around, much less Ewing...

Huh, I came to the thread wondering what he declared, never imagined it would be for the NBA draft.

Is he the dude that missed their final shot in the tourney 10 feet to the left of the rim?

Huh, I came to the thread wondering what he declared, never imagined it would be for the NBA draft.

Is he the dude that missed their final shot in the tourney 10 feet to the left of the rim?
No that was Clark, he's gone too though

You true SU fans should be appalled by this guy not knowing who is on Gtown. What kind of fan are you? You dont hate Gtown based on anything you lived you just follow the crowd because that is what you have been taught.

If you are going to hate Gtown at least know who is on the team you burro.

I know something about every major SU player over the last 25 years from Derrick Brower to Jeremy McNeal. I know because I hate but I give credit where credit it due.

You true SU fans should be appalled by this guy not knowing who is on Gtown. What kind of fan are you? You dont hate Gtown based on anything you lived you just follow the crowd because that is what you have been taught.

I know something about every major SU player over the last 25 years from Derrick Brower to Jeremy McNeal. I know because I hate but I give credit where credit it due.
Jeremy McNeal? Was he a cousin of Jeremy McNeil?

Looks like we got ourselves a bilingual bloodfest.
ocd-anchorman-tim-160boxart_160w.jpg

Why would we hate Georgetown? The 80's are over.

That would be like hating Colgate in football.

Why would we hate Georgetown? The 80's are over.

That would be like hating Colgate in football.

agreed but ask your fan base why they hate Gtown? They surely do! Looks like you guys are not that intelligent.

That's because Syracuse has been relevant over the period... Georgetown, not always.

That's because Syracuse has been relevant over the period... Georgetown, not always.

You guys have had rough patches since 1990 as well. Not as rough as ours but you guys are not exactly Kansas, UNC, Puke or Ken tuck either. Hell Yukon is a much better program than SU. Jimmy Calgoon owns Jimmy Boogers.

I really don't give two shits about Georgetown. But I will stand up against douchebag trolls. Doesn't mean I really hate Georgetown. Your not much more then a glorified A-10 program at this point.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom