Holstein | Syracusefan.com

Holstein

GoSU96

Living Legend
Kid is the real deal based on yesterday. He keeps playing like that he’s going to name his price in the portal.

Narduzzi is going to have a hard time holding on to him.

Kid is the real deal based on yesterday. He keeps playing like that he’s going to name his price in the portal.

Narduzzi is going to have a hard time holding on to him.
Albany threw for 300 yards on this God Awful WVU defense. He hadn’t played anyone worth a damn yet, still too early.

Kent State is good.
????? maybe I missed the sarcasm? Kent State lost to Saint Francis of Pennsylvania and gave up 65 points in the first half to Tennessee.

Pittsburgh plays Youngstown State, and a vulnerable North Carolina team and Cal at home before Cuse. They could easily be 5-1 when we play. If they beat North Carolina, they will likely be 6-0. From what I’ve seen of them, their quarterback is good at seeing the field and throws a nice ball, but against everyone they’ve played their receivers have not been challenged. I like our chances here. Except it’s away.

????? maybe I missed the sarcasm? Kent State lost to Saint Francis of Pennsylvania and gave up 65 points in the first half to Tennessee.

Pittsburgh plays Youngstown State, and a vulnerable North Carolina team and Cal at home before Cuse. They could easily be 5-1 when we play. If they beat North Carolina, they will likely be 6-0. From what I’ve seen of them, their quarterback is good at seeing the field and throws a nice ball, but against everyone they’ve played their receivers have not been challenged. I like our chances here. Except it’s away.
You missed the sarcasm. They are trash

Thought the same, Pitt has a Bama program QB and it showed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom