Holtz | Syracusefan.com

Holtz

wfschrec

Minister Of Defense
I'd love to punch that slobbering fool right in the mouth listening to his diatribe about Pitt and SU leaving the BE he used to coach at the biggest hypocrite of all in ND ... listening to that lisp lipped douche bag gives me a headache ...

I'd love to punch that slobbering fool right in the mouth listening to his diatribe about Pitt and SU leaving the BE he used to coach at the biggest hypocrite of all in ND ... listening to that lisp lipped douche bag gives me a headache ...

that was funny. holtz is on of the biggest cheater sin college football and nd could have prevented the big east from breaking up. one of these media types need to sack up and call him on the carpet some day.

Could not believe the hypocritical garbage that just came out of his trough.

that was funny. holtz is on of the biggest cheater sin college football and nd could have prevented the big east from breaking up. one of these media types need to sack up and call him on the carpet some day.

I have no idea why it hasn't happened already ... I read an article way back when that was written in SI about his time at ND and how he supposedly broke a player's arm on the practice field ... he is such a douche bag I can't stand him ... not a fan of Mark May much either ... I think they both suck personally. Thankfully its a good game tonight and watching Graham run is impressive.

One last annoyance ... who came up with the brilliant idea of putting Palmer and James in the booth together? That person needs to be fired ASAP as well ...

Your not the only one. I've also heard that he is a fantastic human being. Supposedly he slobbers all over the girls at the studio and they love absolutely love it.

What's hypocritical about Holtz is that its the TV networks that are driving all this conference switching. And he works for ESPN.

After all these years, I think his lisssspp is getting werthhhhhh

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk.

Not Holtz related, but best tweet I've seen tonight:

"Is there a way to listen to Rece, hit mute, listen to Rece, hit mute, and so on?"

As for Holtz, I'm really not sure what bet he made to stay on that show. It's not the content, to me, it's the delivery. I really have a hard time understanding him. Usually not the best trait for broadcast people. But maybe it's my older ears.

Not Holtz related, but best tweet I've seen tonight:

"Is there a way to listen to Rece, hit mute, listen to Rece, hit mute, and so on?"

As for Holtz, I'm really not sure what bet he made to stay on that show. It's not the content, to me, it's the delivery. I really have a hard time understanding him. Usually not the best trait for broadcast people. But maybe it's my older ears.

Rob Long said he needs an interpreter.

I've never been a fan of Holtz and I hate ND. Holtz has always reminded me of Elmer Fudd.

Ahh the THursday night Holtz rant... Can always count on it. I heard Holtz kicks his dog too..

Really? My two bitches (technical term -- see a avatar) wouldn't like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a 12 year old chocolate lab who has now become a piece of furniture that my kids like to dress up as either a princess or a clown or ride like a camel. Lou could certainly could probably take a swipe at...

He's an old fool who is pissed that his son Skippy is coaching a team that is about to end up in CUSA.

Hey Skippy, good career move backing out of the SU job. Aren't you glad you listened to your old man?