HOLY Career enders...recruit busted for DWI while driving Locksley's car... | Syracusefan.com

HOLY Career enders...recruit busted for DWI while driving Locksley's car...

What ever happened to that DC receiver that went there instead of here?

What ever happened to that DC receiver that went there instead of here?
Derrell Person. He never even made it there, couldn't qualify. Think he may have went JUCO...not sure. Probably hanging out with Andrey Baskin somewhere.

Has there ever been a bigger head coaching flop than Locksley? I almost feel sorry for the guy at this point, he is wayyyy in over his head.

Locksley has been an unmitigated disaster as a head coach... epically bad. I realize that New Mexico isn't a traditional powerhouse, but he has driven them further into oblivion. In his 3rd season, his record is 2-26. The only 2 wins they had were against Colorado State in 2009 and Wyoming in 2010 by a grand total of 5 points combined. He's that close to being 0-28.

Seriously? You can't make this stupidity up. Do these coaches even listen or pay attention to all the other investigations going on around the country? I bet ya a boatload that this gets dumped on the kid somehow.

About the only hire in recent years that even approaches this is Haywood @ Pitt.

At least Locksley made it through a couple of seasons. He's still an unmitigated disaster, however.

Locksley advocates... ROLL CALL! Time to continue to EAT CROW ;)

I did not want this guy. This is what often happens when you hire a guy who's just a recruiter as a HC. To be fair, I wasn't psyched about the marrone hiring and wanted Golden, so what do I know?

Great news for NM ... now they the reason they need to fire him without a contract breach.

He did marry well, though. Anyone have that old family photo that made its way around when we (foolishly) bandied his name about during the GRob days?

Amazing.

He's done at the high school and collegiate levels. He'll be lucky to salvage his family and a job as a position coach in the NFL or CFL.