Holy Cow. Mizzou DT Richardson Suspended vs. Cuse | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Holy Cow. Mizzou DT Richardson Suspended vs. Cuse

The team should take ths as a blatant show of disrespect, they suspend him for SU and not Texas A&M. They should create a life size cut-out and put a random quote on it then beat up the cut-out before the game. ;)
Yeah that worked so well for Louisville. ;)

Here is hoping it is true...we need a break once in awhile.

I think they learned very well from the Pitt game on what they can do with a big, disruptive DT, and what they can't do. Rollouts, for sure, more pitches, a little misdirection, but now...If they can keep playing with the offense they've implemented the last 4 games...games in which they've scored 35+ in each, they should be much more comfortable. I still can't believe he's out.

What does this do with the Syracuse offensive game plan? Do they have to rewrite the plan or just go with what they've already been putting in?

That's the beauty of a fifth year QB and WR's, and veteran OL.

They have talked about the offense "remembering plays from last year" as they added to the run package. They should have the ability to adjust as they see fit.

The issue again, without the disruptive DT, will come down to which team shows up for SU. The OLine play should be good now and Nassib should have time to throw for the most part while staying in the pocket. As long as we don't lose the turnover battle, our chances of winning are at least 50-50. I say if we lose the turnover battle by more than 1, we lose.

Don't care about the excuses as long as we're on the W side. Wouldn't matter to me if we beat their scout on saturday. W/L record ain't gonna have an * next to it.

Exactly. And the odds of me ever encountering a living, breathing, Mizzou fan who could then continually bring up said excuses to annoy me, are slim to none.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom