Holy crap...have you seen the part of the Sandusky interview that didn't air? | Syracusefan.com

Holy crap...have you seen the part of the Sandusky interview that didn't air?

Wow. I think he wants to be caught and put away. Still would love to know why Joe Pa kept him around.

The dude is waaay past digging his own grave. he's already fille it in with dirt and is now laying the flowers down. I wasn't online today but I saw some tweets that there is a lot more going on today. How about Corbett now being involved some how due to money.

Wow. I think he wants to be caught and put away. Still would love to know why Joe Pa kept him around.
There was some doctor on Mike Francesa today who works with sex offenders/pedophiles. One thing he said is that lots of these type of people do want to be caught. Also said they can never be cured. Most end up on mental hospitals or "houses" with similar type people for group therapy.

This word is used a lot, but..unbelievable. Truly unbelievable.

Okay, if he's this forthcoming, or at least oblivious, when he's interviewed by Bob Costas how the hell could those around not know?

I just hope he doesn't kill himself. I want him to get to prison - the guys inside will give him exactly what he deserves.

Like many serial killers, it's obvious that this guy wants to be stopped. Deep down, he wants to be convicted and prevented from doing what he's doing. He called his biography Touched by Jerry Sandusky for Cripe's sake!!!!

Okay, if he's this forthcoming, or at least oblivious, when he's interviewed by Bob Costas how the hell could those around not know?

this pretty much sums up my feelings on the whole sordid mess. How did this guy get away with it for so long?
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/c...g-young-person-sexual-helped-article-1.977730

at least it didn't air initially. this dude is f*cking whacked beyond belief.

Why didn't this air initially? Seems odd that they would delete the most damning, incriminating part, no?

Said to my wife, (we're both counselors, she's got three degrees from PSU)- he almost sounded like just repeating that phrase about being attracted to young boys both got him off and gave him tremendous relief from a burden at the same time. It was so darn disturbing. Yuck.