Holy Cross Beats Hoyas | Syracusefan.com

Holy Cross Beats Hoyas

Atta boy, Cooley!

Georgetown still sucks.
Nfl Time GIF by FanDuel

It's now o'clock, and the Hoyas continue to suck on time!

Georgetown also set the all time record for consecutive losses in Big East basketball last year. They somehow lost 29 straight. Even Seton Hall, Providence and UConn never did that (back when it was the Big East and not the New Big East.).

What a special program.

This doesn’t bode well for LeMoyne’s season.

This will be a real test for Cooley. He's a good coach but I don't think quite as good as to the level of regard some hold him in.

Being we are still a young team with lots to learn I'm not counting on any game as sure fire win. With that said no matter what we do in Maui we have a good shot at all 3 of the other named program non conference games this year especially LSU and the Hoyas. That said Oregon is decent but very much about on part with the middle bunch of ACC teams

Notre Dame lost to Western Carolina, Louisville looks horrific again, certainly some winnable on our schedule

Going to 2 GTown games. Merrimack and Cuse. Thinking it would be 1-1. Now there is a chance for Merrimack. They play zone but their best player transferred to UVA. (Minor) that guy will have our way with us on the boards. on 12/1.

Go CUSE.

I hate Georgetown as much as the next guy but I gotta feeling karma is gonna bite us a few times with some bone headed losses. I hope not tho...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom