Holy Cross Gameday... | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Holy Cross Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are the 3 man rush kings of college football.

Someone has to be.

Yikes, I’m not even sure they win today. I remind you they haven’t won at Pitt since 2001. If Castellanos is hurt maybe they win that but if healthy, they don’t have a prayer winning in chestnut hill
wow

It’s going to be a one score game going into halftime, isn’t it?! :(

Erob might not be it as a DC. Good recruiter but he hasn’t shown anything from an X’s and O’s perspective. Very conservative, even against a team like Holy Cross, does not inspire confidence. I’m hoping he grows in the job but he hasn’t shown much of anything

I don't think people appreciate how much the Wax injury has affected this defense.
While I think that's true... I do think the fans speculating that deep in his heart Robinson is a defensive lineman and believes in the defensive line being capable of creating pressure are right, and he just won't ever be inclined to get all that creative with pressure.

I wonder how long it’ll take before Erob realizes bringing 3 does not work.
Based on his response to reconsidering single coverage and 3 man rush on the 4th and 9, I am not confident Coach E thinks the issue could be his call, and not execution.

If we end up with all 4/5 star D lineman he will be fine but if not...

What would this season have looked like at this point if it was still Dino et al?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Top Bottom