Holy Cross Gameday... | Page 43 | Syracusefan.com

Holy Cross Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was a huge mistake to pull Brady Denaburg there. I would have liked for him to see the ball going through the uprights this game and carry that mentality to the next game.

The second miss wasn't his fault.
My thoughts exactly.

They have he has 3-4 drops today including a TD. How about some accountability and just bench him
couple tight windows...but agree he has to come up with a few of those. He's getting targets...just not much happening.

I think it was a huge mistake to pull Brady Denaburg there. I would have liked for him to see the ball going through the uprights this game and carry that mentality to the next game.

If he had been rock solid up until now, sure. But he hasn't.

Also O forced turnovers, 0 sacks, and only 4 TFL against Holy Cross is all you need to know about this ERob defense. Not well coached, not aggressive enough and playing calling….
Thank you ERob for reading my comment. Nothing a little complaining can’t fix:p

Oh really? (Pun intended)

Whoda thunk kicking in a dome would be hard
Remember when all the experts had SU winning 5 or 6 games this year ? Then after the GTech game most posters here laughed at those predictions, thinking SU would win 9/10 games and a possible playoff bid ? I'll stick to the experts. ?

If he had been rock solid up until now, sure. But he hasn't.
He was 3/4 going into today. The first one may have been blocked (I'm not 100% sure), and the holder totally messed up the timing of the second one.

Bar Bill in Webster has a great poster of her in the bathroom. I may have taken a picture of it last night to send to my high school friend text thread
Webster? Oh my. I'm a Penfield guy, but did work in Webster for a bit back in the day. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Top Bottom