Holy Cross vs S. Carolina | Syracusefan.com

Holy Cross vs S. Carolina

AlaskaSU

Build a dorm, burn the locker rm. upgrade the dome
Just watched the last 4 1/2 minutes. It was a S. Carolina blow out. Disappointed in Holy Cross as they are no better than the Red Raiders. S. Carolina is athletic but lack the pieces. They played 4 guards. I did not see enough to know if their center is any good. Anyone else see the game?

South Carolina looks like the type of team that would beat us the past couple of seasons. Small-ish, aggressive four guard lineup that will defend like crazy and get up into the shirts of our guards. Especially since Frank Martin is the coach. We have the guards now to have it not really bother us I think.

Please dear god don't let SC beat us! I went to a Halloween party in Charlotte last month and had to watch part of the SC football game with a very drunk woman who kept screaming mushily, "Go Co*ks! (can I write that here?) They can't beat us! THEY CAN'T BEAT MY CO*KS!" When I told her that SU and SC were going to play basketball soon, she slurred, "Y'all ain't beatin' mah CO*KS!"

We really need to beat those Co*ks.

Please dear god don't let SC beat us! I went to a Halloween party in Charlotte last month and had to watch part of the SC football game with a very drunk woman who kept screaming mushily, "Go Co*ks! (can I write that here?) They can't beat us! THEY CAN'T BEAT MY CO*KS!" When I told her that SU and SC were going to play basketball soon, she slurred, "Y'all ain't beatin' mah CO*KS!"

So what you're saying is that South Carolina women like their Cocks??

softball.gif

You should have saw their message board after we got in the tournament, there was like 10 threads absolutely killing us, calling JB the devil, etc etc etc.

So what you're saying is that South Carolina women like their Cocks??

softball.gif

There are more bumper stickers playing off the pun then you would ever believe. One of the most common says you can't lick our cocks. there are a ton others but that is the one I see most.

You should have saw their message board after we got in the tournament, there was like 10 threads absolutely killing us, calling JB the devil, etc etc etc.
I have to tell you that the good people of South Carolina are a whole other kettle of fish from the mostly good people of North Carolina! I lived in NC for 12 years and we were scared to go "South of the Border."

But when all is said and done, those people are fans, just as we are fans, and we love our teams. (Oh, is this too nicey-nice in our New World Order?)

I have to tell you that the good people of South Carolina are a whole other kettle of fish from the mostly good people of North Carolina! I lived in NC for 12 years and we were scared to go "South of the Border."

But when all is said and done, those people are fans, just as we are fans, and we love our teams. (Oh, is this too nicey-nice in our New World Order?)

No question, I know a few myself, their message board was so bitter towards us when we got in and they didn't.

They lost to Georgia Tech by almost 20 pts in the second round of the NIT.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom