Holy sheet check put rakeem | Syracusefan.com

Holy sheet check put rakeem

We got some big dudes

edit: Who's that guy in the middle without a jersey? Kinda looks like KrisJo?

It's too bad Cooney's just going to be some scrawny little white shooter...oh wait. Looks like that redshirt season paid some major dividends for him in the weight room.

Is that Grant in front with #3?
Yes.

I think this is it (left to right):
Keita-Hoffman-Grant-MCL- Fair-Triche-blue shirt dude-Coleman-MCW-walkon-Rak-walkon-Cooney

Not sure where Southerland is

Yes.

I think this is it (left to right):
Keita-Hoffman-Grant-MCL- Fair-Triche-blue shirt dude-Coleman-MCW-walkon-Rak-walkon-Cooney

Not sure where Southerland is

Someone is standing directly behind CJ.

Someone is standing directly behind CJ.
Yeah and maybe it's the angle but whoever is behind him looks a few inches shorter than Fair, which Southerland isn;t.

here is another image I downloaded off of FB. James is not there
557376_10151147513787276_1184376332_n.jpg
Here

Nassar is between MCW and Rak.

Nolan Hart between Rak and Cooney.

Dang Gbinije is looking good. Thick Boned. He has the body to be a beast. Hes giving Triche a run for his money.

Hope someone confirms Southerland will be there.

Dang Gbinije is looking good. Thick Boned. He has the body to be a beast. Hes giving Triche a run for his money.

Hope someone confirms Southerland will be there.
Saw Southerland at Chuck's this weekend, FWIW.

We will tell his girlfriend you approve;)

JB Hop Red and GMac aren't there either practice doesn't start for 40days...maybe he was in class:noidea:

Then that's either really good, or really bad. :D
I hope they are all hanging out together. Back in my day Sherm, DC, Monroe and several others were regulars around Marshall. Didn't seem to hurt Sherm's ability to leave school as the NCAA leader in career assists.

Rak looks like a man, like a guy you wanted want to run into on the street. Cooney definitely added some muscle. This is definitely getting me excited for the season. I keep thinking that if they worked this hard in the weight room, they were definitely working hard on the court to.