Holy sheet check put rakeem | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Holy sheet check put rakeem

I don't know if you guys noticed, but we have a very, very tall team. Our smallest scholarship player is 6-4. Wow.

I don't know if you guys noticed, but we have a very, very tall team. Our smallest scholarship player is 6-4. Wow.

I would be surprised if we weren't the tallest team in the country this year!

We got some big dudes

edit: Who's that guy in the middle without a jersey? Kinda looks like KrisJo?

I think that's Mike Gbinije.

Is that Ditota in the middle of the upper pic? If so, I'm expecting a full report in the PS tomorrow. And in the separate pic showing Grant and DC2, they seem approximately the same height.
http://instagram.com/p/PLFMxfmQw9/

That's not Donna. This was probably for the media guide, which the school produces, rather than anything the P-S has planned.

Gbinije (if thats him) has absolutely nailed the Kris Joseph look. His clothes are a dead on match for KJo seemed to always wear at practice.

These are awesome pics! Man, guys are looking diesel. We haven't had this many athletes in one stable in quite some time.

OOOO Weeeee Rak lookin like a monster. WOW. I'm sure its his placement in the front row but he looks a foot taller than DC2. This team is BIG!! Put em on the football field!!

That's unbelievable. I know the team was tall, but wow. Last year we were 10th in the country in effective height. We'll lose Fab, but also Scoop and Dion, so I bet we are even higher this year.

That's unbelievable. I know the team was tall, but wow. Last year we were 10th in the country in effective height. We'll lose Fab, but also Scoop and Dion, so I bet we are even higher this year.

And replaced them with a 6-9 and a 6-8 dude! We will be very long and very fast.

For some reason this thread cracks me up. Long may it run.

Saw Southerland at Chuck's this weekend, FWIW.
Just to add to Southerland not being there. Him and Baye were on the bus and were dropped off at the Melo center. I'm pretty sure that was last Wednesday or Thursday.

As someone said, perhaps he just had class.

Has Rak grown? He looks a lot taller. He came in at 6'9" but looks taller in that picture

I would be surprised if we weren't the tallest team in the country this year!
you may very well be right . . . going by the semi-official figures:

MCW 6-5 (77")
TC 6-4 (76)
BT 6-4 (76)
JS 6-8 (80)
CJ 6-8 (80)
JG 6-8 (80)
RC 6-9 (81)
BMK 6-10 (82)
DC2 6-9 (81)

That's an average height of 79.2 inches . . . last year's team was 78.6 and that was the 3rd tallest team in the nation, according to KenPom

Hard not to chuckle at that avatar name. I definitely would have changed that.

No one is concerned with Southerland's absence?:confused: