Holy Shirt!'s facebook page. Help!! | Syracusefan.com

Holy Shirt!'s facebook page. Help!!

CuseTroop

Vegas Mole Person
They have a "caption this" photo on their page. Most comments wins a free SU shirt. I didnt have any ideas for a funny caption, so I just threw out a random, "I'm in alaska, I need a shirt" comment.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Holy-Shirt/68155350165?fref=ts

If you dont head over to there, and like my comment... There is a good chance that I'll develop a studder... g g g g g g g gooooo Cuse!

They have a "caption this" photo on their page. Most comments wins a free SU shirt. I didnt have any ideas for a funny caption, so I just threw out a random, "I'm in alaska, I need a shirt" comment.

If you dont head over to there, and like my comment... There is a good chance that I'll develop a studder... g g g g g g g gooooo Cuse!
I got your back.

My man!

And remember folks, everytime I wear orange in Fairbanks, there is a 40% chance that I convert an Alaskan into a Cuse fan!

Remember to throw in the fact that orange is a 'warm' color. Wearing SU Orange is better than wearing a Carhart in the tundra.

You guys are awesome.

Some dude came out of nowhere tho, 3 likes behind me. TexanMark, Fire up the jets, we are going to this guys house

I gave you a like and threw in my own caption anyway. At this point it's not like I have a prayer of catching you anyway.

I gave you a like and threw in my own caption anyway. At this point it's not like I have a prayer of catching you anyway.

lol sorry man, Appreciate it tho!

I will call Holy Shirt and demand a special award just for you. You guard us from the North Koreans for cryin out loud. In the freezing, dark tundra! If it wasn't for you, we'd all be living that bad re-make of Red Dawn.

I will call Holy Shirt and demand a special award just for you. You guard us from the North Koreans for cryin out loud. In the freezing, dark tundra! If it wasn't for you, we'd all be living that bad re-make of Red Dawn.

Damn straight. Dont they know the only thing keeping North Korea from attacking is orange t shirts?!

Its a tough job up here.. Saving the country, one bud light at a time!

When does the competition end? I wanna hold my vote in case of an emergency.

When does the competition end? I wanna hold my vote in case of an emergency.

lol. I have no clue when it ends. I was assuming the end of the day? Hopefully fast. I dont need that lil joker catching me!

I got you brother!

Its 7:16 in Syracuse right now... Some how I think I just talked you into your 10th pbr, not your first lol

Actually it will be my second. Seeing I will be up for another 7 hours I may hit 10. (plus I'm on vacation so what the hell you know?)

Actually it will be my second. Seeing I will be up for another 7 hours I may hit 10. (plus I'm on vacation so what the hell you know?)

I hear ya. Wife and I sponsered two soldiers for some Military appreciation dinner tonight, starts at 6, I get off around 4. Told the wife it would be easier to pick me up at the bar, instead of us driving all the way home to drop a vehical. This bought be a good hour and a half to catch a buzz before she scoops me up! heyyooo. One day she will learn ;)

I hear ya. Wife and I sponsered two soldiers for some Military appreciation dinner tonight, starts at 6, I get off around 4. Told the wife it would be easier to pick me up at the bar, instead of us driving all the way home to drop a vehical. This bought be a good hour and a half to catch a buzz before she scoops me up! heyyooo. One day she will learn ;)

Well the price of gas is high. I think its just pointing out that you really care about the bottom line.

Well the price of gas is high. I think its just pointing out that you really care about the bottom line.

Thats what I'm talking about. I'm glad someone understands me lol

I won!!! Well it was a tie, I had the most likes, but the other guy actually said something funny lol.

Thanks guys, and gals, now LGO!!!!

Some of the anonymity (sp?) is now gone. I feel like I should start friending some of you on Facebook.

On a side note most of the people weren't smart enough to "like" their own comment. Glad to see you didn't fall into that same trap!

Some of the anonymity (sp?) is now gone. I feel like I should start friending some of you on Facebook.

On a side note most of the people weren't smart enough to "like" their own comment. Glad to see you didn't fall into that same trap!

More then welcome to add me, man. My Facebook is full of picture of being cold, drunk, or dressed in orange. Sometimes all three at once lol.
If anyone does add me, just shoot me a message letting me know who you are.

It took me an hour before I went back and liked my own lol, I felt bad at first, but dude was catching up quick.