Honestly does anyone have any faith in tomm ending well? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Honestly does anyone have any faith in tomm ending well?

If its truly over one paragraph I agree. Good lord, basketball is this kid's career. Why punish him over something this small? Its not like he was running a black market paper writing business. If this was a regular student, would the punishment be taking class sessions away? Some people just can't see that basketball is a career, and stopping him from playing would be like stopping an art student from going to drawing class.

Agree 100%, unless theres more to it (there very well could be), this should have been resolved weeks ago, instead here were are a month later sweating it out.

My opinion is he has served a 6 game suspension. That will suffice.

Lets hope that opinion is shared by those making the decision.

so Jake has been silent since his good-news post in that Tidbits thread (a thread that is long since deleted, of course) - perhaps he can offer something up this evening or tomorrow morn, even if it's cryptic as all he11???

I'm hope Jakes silence means he's sticking to his positive dirty post. Jake just like this so I can go to bed. Thanks

so Jake has been silent since his good-news post in that Tidbits thread (a thread that is long since deleted, of course) - perhaps he can offer something up this evening or tomorrow morn, even if it's cryptic as all he11???

im still banking on that post, in jake we trust.

I assumed that he wouldn't be coming back when it happened. We're improving and dealing with the situation without him now. If he comes back it would be awesome but let's not blame the board. Let's not whine about what would happen at other schools. James and Fab are to blame. But, I have a good feeling about this one. Let's just hope it doesn't drag on any further.

I assumed that he wouldn't be coming back when it happened. We're improving and dealing with the situation without him now. If he comes back it would be awesome but let's not blame the board. Let's not whine about what would happen at other schools. James and Fab are to blame. But, I have a good feeling about this one. Let's just hope it doesn't drag on any further.

i wouldn't exactly blame either fab or james. there is a lot more going on then that. i actually feel bad for them.

I haven't expected James back when he was suspended, and I still don't, there are members of the faculty who don't like sports, always have been. The business last year with Bernie, gave all those with vendetta's the ability, to disqualify a borderline Student Athlete.

Look, he did what he did. If it is judged to be minor, he'll be back in uniform. If not, he's done. It's not the university's fault. What ever it is, the responsibility is on James.
How do you know it's on James? What if, as he claims, he wrote the entire paper?

I haven't expected James back when he was suspended, and I still don't, there are members of the faculty who don't like sports, always have been. The business last year with Bernie, gave all those with vendetta's the ability, to disqualify a borderline Student Athlete.
It's a good thing they aren't on the appeals committee.

What??? Who the hell on the faculty would care what Bernie Fine and his wife were doing in their spare time? Bizarre...

Not many schools where this would have come to this point but yet again we will probably be screwed.

That thread is still there.

Sent using my Commodore 64 on Tapatalk 5.3

i wouldn't exactly blame either fab or james. there is a lot more going on then that. i actually feel bad for them.

Okay, I'm all ears. Please tell me why it's not their fault and why I should feel bad for them. What more is going on? Is this a conspiracy that we should all know about and not failure to complete classwork ontime and in a proper manner? I'm listening.

Okay, I'm all ears. Please tell me why it's not their fault and why I should feel bad for them. What more is going on? Is this a conspiracy that we should all know about and not failure to complete classwork ontime and in a proper manner? I'm listening.
If I had to guess, it would be that we are being looked at very closely right now. Where other schools aren't.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom