Honestly, screw the institution | Syracusefan.com

Honestly, screw the institution

I'm a loyola fan now. I want to see them win it all and really send ripples in the already exposed world of NCAA division 1 hoops.

GO RAMBLERS

Or anyone BUT Villanova
Yeah, but then we'll have to hear about Porter Moser having as many national championships as Boeheim.

This goes here now.

Michigan_logo.jpg

I guess... anyone but nova. Im done with their rise in the void we left behind DONE

Yeah I'm rooting for Loyola.

Screw Nova and Kansas.

Screw Michigan for falling down in 2013 before Brandon Triche even touched Jordan Morgan.

Basically how I feel at this point. Michigan might be the lesser of the other three evils, but I don't want to see them win. I sure don't want NE competitor Villanova to win again, and I'd loathe seeing Kansas win.

I'm all in on Loyala at this point... which probably means that Michigan will trounce them by 20+.

Basically how I feel at this point. Michigan might be the lesser of the other three evils, but I don't want to see them win. I sure don't want NE competitor Villanova to win again, and I'd loathe seeing Kansas win.

I'm all in on Loyala at this point... which probably means that Michigan will trounce them by 20+.
Here's to Loyola stomping Kansas.

Kansas or Loyola.

Villanova winning is the worst thing for us. Never understood why so many people wanted them to win in 2016.

Michigan winning puts them well above us historically.

Loyola - would be funny after Wichita ditched the Valley to be in a conference with UConn.

Kansas - they're a blue blood. Doesn't affect anything if they win.

Kansas or Loyola.

Villanova winning is the worst thing for us. Never understood why so many people wanted them to win in 2016.

Michigan winning puts them well above us historically.

Loyola - would be funny after Wichita ditched the Valley to be in a conference with UConn.

Kansas - they're a blue blood. Doesn't affect anything if they win.

Exactly...we rarely go head with Kansas in recruiting. We do not want another title for Nova and one for Michigan. We recruit A LOT of the same players with those schools

I'm a loyola fan now. I want to see them win it all and really send ripples in the already exposed world of NCAA division 1 hoops.

GO RAMBLERS

Or anyone BUT Villanova

I agree I want Loyola but I’m not seeing how that would further expose NCAA hoops.

I work a mile from Nova's campus and go past the campus daily for lunch and you would literally have zero idea that they are actually in the final four and have the best shot to win it. Literally maybe 2 flags on campus and barely any students rocking Nova bball gear. You couldn't tell if it was the middle of summer or the final four at all minus the cold shitty weather.

I work a mile from Nova's campus and go past the campus daily for lunch and you would literally have zero idea that they are actually in the final four and have the best shot to win it. Literally maybe 2 flags on campus and barely any students rocking Nova bball gear. You couldn't tell if it was the middle of summer or the final four at all minus the cold shitty weather.
4 of my nuclear family members went there. They are very pretentious about having done so. I loathe Villanova. Think they are above everyone else on every level

You know , I just don’t really have energy to hate on other teams .. It is possible to root for your team without praying death and pestilence upon the others .. I mean I’m a non yankee baseball fan and I can’t even hate them